Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden Admin Formally Files To OVERTURN 1st Amendment, Democrats Seek Authority To CENSOR Americans

2»

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,349 Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

I got it twice, and was obviously vaxxed... it doesn't stop the spread... severity, yes.

Severity is subjective and possibly a cope for falling for it in the first place

It's where state media landed after all their lies collapsed
    Remember the wave of tweets of very famous people saying I got infected but thankfully I was vaccinated so I won’t die?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,362
    There is plenty of evidence that it lessened the severity... doesn't mean that you need to take the jab though as there were clearly side effects for some too.. but if you have health issues i definitely think it was a good option.
    Goduckies said:

There is plenty of evidence that it lessened the severity... doesn't mean that you need to take the jab though as there were clearly side effects for some too.. but if you have health issues i definitely think it was a good option.

I know you want to think that, but the actual risk reduction is basically zero. Who the fuck cares about the claims of 30% relative risk reduction down from 95% to start.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

I'm free market on whether one took it or not. But it is true that the timeline of vax bullshit ended on lessening severity

Personally I don't believe that anymore than the rest of it. I also don't criticize your decision. It's your choice

Goduckies said:

I'm free market on whether one took it or not. But it is true that the timeline of vax bullshit ended on lessening severity

Personally I don't believe that anymore than the rest of it. I also don't criticize your decision. It's your choice
    They should have gone there in the first place as there was proven results for that, but since they lied about some of it, mainly it stopped it and side effects, they lost the trust of a major part of the public and that is criminal imo... those fucks should he in jail.
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

They should have gone there in the first place as there was proven results for that, but since they lied about some of it, mainly it stopped it and side effects, they lost the trust of a major part of the public and that is criminal imo... those fucks should he in jail.
    Trumps contract with Pfizer stipulated that it needed to prevent infection. So they had to lie about that.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,490 Standard Supporter
    never had it. Took zinc d3 etc. People I know who were vaxed had it multiple tims. Not good.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,510
    Sledog said:

never had it. Took zinc d3 etc. People I know who were vaxed had it multiple tims. Not good.

Like Luigi was going to catch it hiding in his Bumfuck, ID bunker.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,344
    Goduckies said:

If that's true I guess we'll see an uptick in deaths as people forget to get their boosters.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,490 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Like Luigi was going to catch it hiding in his Bumfuck, ID bunker.
    How was the virus spread rate in the Coal Chute bath house Princess?

Goduckies said:

If that's true I guess we'll see an uptick in deaths as people forget to get their boosters.
    At this point it has mutated to a cold.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,344
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

At this point it has mutated to a cold.
    Oh, how convenient.
    EY sucks generally.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,393
    pawz said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

At this point it has mutated to was always a cold.
    Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMAR9rOCrk