Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    still getting feet wet after 3 years in the program? Maybe it's time to put that couch up on ebay
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thanks Taft!

DRFS trigger warning (don’t even need to click the link to know that’s DRFS) for @Mad_Son and the rest.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The lake is easily accessible for him to get his feet wet
  • Options

still getting feet wet after 3 years in the program? Maybe it's time to put that couch up on ebay

Im pretty sure he's only been in 2 years and was a project tackle. Who should he have started in front of as a freshman. Rosengarten or Faatanu?
    2020, 2021, 2022. 3 years. I don't see him getting on the field in the next couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if the incoming freshmen are ahead of him by week 4 of the season. Maybe it's time to check out a school like Idaho or WSU
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023

Im pretty sure he's only been in 2 years and was a project tackle. Who should he have started in front of as a freshman. Rosengarten or Faatanu?
    2020, 2021, 2022. 3 years. I don't see him getting on the field in the next couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if the incoming freshmen are ahead of him by week 4 of the season. Maybe it's time to check out a school like Idaho or WSU
    No. He was a he senior in high school in 2020. The article made that pretty clear.

Maybe he sucks but we need tackles next year and there is really nothing to suggest he sucks. Nothing to suggest he is good either but there has not been an opportunity for him to get playing time behind two NFL tackles.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He was a 2021 Lake recruit. Had a true frosh season and then had two of the best tackles in the nation ahead of him in 2022. RS freshman OL almost never contribute in the field anyways.

You don't see him getting on the field in the next couple of years based on what? Inside info? Watching practice? Please share if so. Otherwise the whole of what you've said here is wrong.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,268
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hey Chuck, he may be really good with some development and learning from the studs infront of him, or he could suck....This is HH, I'm pretty sure he sucks until he actually proves otherwise
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Hey Chuck, he may be really good with some development and learning from the studs infront of him, or he could suck....This is HH, I'm pretty sure he sucks until he actually proves otherwise

All true, but that's not what was said.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thanks Taft!

DRFS trigger warning (don’t even need to click the link to know that’s DRFS) for @Mad_Son and the rest.

TYFYS
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He has a really small head. That’s weird🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Ok, I stand corrected (with both middle fingers in the air). He seems like a total project, I just have a hunch based on watching division 1 football for 40 years, that a kid like this probably won't see significant time at a school like Washington. If I'm wrong, cool. If I'm not, cool.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is this a call for gurgle?

Mods?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    Founders Club

Is this a call for gurgle?

Mods?

Devs?