Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So wait, it's illegal to use the coercive power of Government to prevent free speech?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,510
    Lousy judge (documented history) enters ridiculously vague and overbroad Order.

Congrats ladies!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,368 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Congrats ladies!

What are you afraid of, Agnes?

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Congrats ladies!

Absolutely nothing, scudz.
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Congrats ladies!

Absolutely nothing, scudz.
    No one with a working frontal cortex believes that.

H hates the First Amendment and loves government media

Most fascist pigs do

I've read the order. You haven't.

Good luck distinguishing what's allowed from what's prohibited, Madge.
    HHusky said:

Most fascist pigs do

I've read it.

HeilHusky supports US govt continuing the use of baseless 'national security' claims for business as usual.

Things fascists do.

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Most fascist pigs do

I've read it.

No one believes you, scudz.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Most fascist pigs do

The government is prohibited

Hope this helps
    edited July 2023
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Most fascist pigs do

I've read it.

Citation needed.

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki pushed social-media platforms to censor COVID-19 information coming from conservative voices starting in May 2021, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, the Daily Caller reported.

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty of Louisiana granted an injunction barring President Joe Biden's administration from contacting tech companies to request the censorship of some users.

If the allegations made by plaintiffs are true, the present case arguably involves the most massive attack against free speech in United States' history," the injunction read. "In their attempts to suppress alleged disinformation, the federal government, and particularly the defendants named here, are alleged to have blatantly ignored the First Amendment's right to free speech."

Doughty cited "substantial evidence" of a far-reaching censorship campaign. He wrote the "evidence produced thus far depicts an almost dystopian scenario. During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian 'Ministry of Truth'

So hard to see what's prohibited 🚫
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,393
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Most fascist pigs do

I've read it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This statement is false

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki pushed social-media platforms to censor COVID-19 information coming from conservative voices starting in May 2021, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, the Daily Caller reported.

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty of Louisiana granted an injunction barring President Joe Biden's administration from contacting tech companies to request the censorship of some users.

If the allegations made by plaintiffs are true, the present case arguably involves the most massive attack against free speech in United States' history," the injunction read. "In their attempts to suppress alleged disinformation, the federal government, and particularly the defendants named here, are alleged to have blatantly ignored the First Amendment's right to free speech."

Doughty cited "substantial evidence" of a far-reaching censorship campaign. He wrote the "evidence produced thus far depicts an almost dystopian scenario. During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian 'Ministry of Truth'

Yes, the judge wrote a butt hurt, nutty opinion too, but my comment was on his order. You haven't read it? It's like four pages. Good luck figuring out what it prohibits and what it allows.
    HHusky said:

Yes, the judge wrote a butt hurt, nutty opinion too, but my comment was on his order. You haven't read it? It's like four pages. Good luck figuring out what it prohibits and what it allows.
    I don't need luck

Yeah the constitution is so nutty

Fuck off fascist
    HHusky said:

I covered exactly what it says. Business as usual. The fascism you support and continue to vote for.

Congrats, fascist.

pawz said:

HHusky said:

I covered exactly what it says. Business as usual. The fascism you support and continue to vote for.

Congrats, fascist.

The injunction is an embarrassment. The judge is off his rocker.

Where will you be when he gets bitch slapped?
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Congrats, fascist.

The injunction is an embarrassment. The judge is off his rocker.

Where will you be when he gets bitch slapped?
    Your rush down the rabbit hole speaks volumes

As does

READ THE REPORT

Get some fresh material Nancy