Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Now the tug is saying a country being invaded by Russia shouldn't declare martial law

Hilarious

Didn't do it during a civil war with enemy troops in sight of DC

Democracy

Just stop pretending that's what Ukraine is about and we're good

One despot fighting another while the people suffer and die

That's what you're supporting
    Seems like you should learn to LIPO

If Zelensky gets rid of elections after the war concludes feel free to gloat

If he doesn't, you're just flat out wrong.
    I don't see what the big deal is.. Zelensky has already outlawed the opposition party, I would think he would win an election in a landslide anyway right?

Btw Stepan Bandera called and says hi
    And like the Marxist he is, he's arrested priests and is actively trying to eliminate the church in his country. But he's a macdaddy bassass or some shit.
    The Russian Orthodox Church has literally declared this a holy war and is trying to facilitate Ukrainian bloodshit

It's little inconvenient facts like this that the Tug loves to gloss over.
    Sure. Facts are convenient to you but hey Marx would have loved you until he didn't.
    The Ukrainian orthodox Church is alive and well and not banned

But still
    So after 9/11 we should have banned some of the radical mosques but not others? You cannot have some religious freedom. You either have it, or you don't.
    We also dont share a border with a nation trying to rape, pillage, and conquer based on minor ethnic differences.

But still
    Once you take an poorly thought out position on any topic you dig in, like many people, making it impossible for you to contemplate anything beyond your first order thinking, so good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Now the tug is saying a country being invaded by Russia shouldn't declare martial law

Hilarious

Democracy

I don't see what the big deal is.. Zelensky has already outlawed the opposition party, I would think he would win an election in a landslide anyway right?

And like the Marxist he is, he's arrested priests and is actively trying to eliminate the church in his country. But he's a macdaddy bassass or some shit.
    The Russian Orthodox Church has literally declared this a holy war and is trying to facilitate Ukrainian bloodshit

Sure. Facts are convenient to you but hey Marx would have loved you until he didn't.

But still
    So after 9/11 we should have banned some of the radical mosques but not others? You cannot have some religious freedom. You either have it, or you don't.
    We also dont share a border with a nation trying to rape, pillage, and conquer based on minor ethnic differences.

But still
    Once you take an poorly thought out position on any topic you dig in, like many people, making it impossible for you to contemplate anything beyond your first order thinking, so good luck the rest of the way.

So you've got nothing. Not surprising.

If evidence comes out that I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it

It just hasn't happened yet.

The Tug position doesn't make much sense on this topic.

It basically boils down to Russia was baited into invading Ukraine, but then Russia was baited into ceeding territory for a peace deal, and that the Biden admin is simultaneously incompetent and retarded, but also a mastermind completely running circles around poor old Russia

It's nonsensical.

Russia thought they could get away with a bigger land grab, had a shit plan, and is getting exposed. Throw a little genocide into the mix and you have this current nightmare.

If the Tug hive were to say "we dont want to give Ukraine any money" it would at least be sensible.

Instead it's the aforementioned logical mess
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,944
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It basically boils down to Russia was baited into invading Ukraine, but then Russia was baited into ceeding territory for a peace deal, and that the Biden admin is simultaneously incompetent and retarded, but also a mastermind completely running circles around poor old Russia

It's nonsensical.

Russia thought they could get away with a bigger land grab, had a shit plan, and is getting exposed. Throw a little genocide into the mix and you have this current nightmare.

If the Tug hive were to say "we dont want to give Ukraine any money" it would at least be sensible.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

The Tug position has been and always will be that the US should have kept their fucking nose out of Ukraine.

Just like Iraq. And any other endless war you want to toss into the mix.

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

The Tug position has been and always will be that the US should have kept their fucking nose out of Ukraine.

We have no boots on the ground and are supplying weapons and intel

Not like Iraq at all. Literally invoked article 5 for that BS
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Endless war chickenhawk buys state bullshit.

Same as it ever was.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,944
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Just hypothetically, if there is a peace arrangement in the next 6-12 months where Russia gets what they currently have plus other non land concessions or Russia just keeps advancing and the government collapses, was that still an incredible ROI?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Just hypothetically, if there is a peace arrangement in the next 6-12 months where Russia gets what they currently have plus other non land concessions or Russia just keeps advancing and the government collapses, was that still an incredible ROI?
    Eh depends.

Russia will be so far behind the 8 ball no matter what. They are losing thousands of their best soldiers while NATO sits and munches popcorn.

Ultimately I think this situation has made the world a safer place and both Russia and China have realized it is hopeless to take on the US and friends in a hot conflict
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Eh depends.

Russia will be so far behind the 8 ball no matter what. They are losing thousands of their best soldiers while NATO sits and munches popcorn.

Ultimately I think this situation has made the world a safer place and both Russia and China have realized it is hopeless to take on the US and friends in a hot conflict
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Yeah the gay dancer is magically worth a billion and a half. Fuck off!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Eh depends.

Somebody's been watching too many Jason Bourne movies. Wow.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

Eh depends.

Somebody's been watching too many Jason Bourne movies. Wow.
    what?
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2023

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

You need to stop saying this..
    No matter how small the number or their mission, There ARE US BOOTS IN UKRAINE!

And this is just what we know, because they are hiding the actual #

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/us-troops-deployed-in-ukraine-biden-spokesperson-confirms/

• Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still

But still

It's nonsensical.

You need to stop saying this..
    No matter how small the number or their mission, There ARE US BOOTS IN UKRAINE!

And this is just what we know, because they are hiding the actual #

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/us-troops-deployed-in-ukraine-biden-spokesperson-confirms/

"Independent contractors" or some CIA goons arent the same as Iraq or Afghanistan. Not even close. Trying to compare the two is asinine