Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Tug is dead wrong on this and cheering for the wrong side.

Tug still has covid brain

Couldn't care less who wins, just want someone to win quickly. We all know who the only one capable of that is.
    Yes. Russia by ending this farce and withdrawing
    Then where would U.S. oligarchs and corrupt politicians launder their money?

In other words, where's the next war without end?
    They'll find other places like they always do
    Wow,
    you just admitted you understand what we have all been trying to tell you.

No, I didnt.

Wherever there is war there will be vultures. Not sure why this is surprising to the Tug

You guys think that Russia should just be given everything they want with no consequences?

Russia doesnt want a peace deal unless it involves fucking over Ukraine, and Ukraine has decided to fight. Of course the US vultures are going to be swarming.
    IMA Checkers Champion heard from.

Took me a sec...then I LMAO.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Couldn't care less who wins, just want someone to win quickly. We all know who the only one capable of that is.

Wow,

No, I didnt.

Wherever there is war there will be vultures. Not sure why this is surprising to the Tug

You guys think that Russia should just be given everything they want with no consequences?

Russia doesnt want a peace deal unless it involves fucking over Ukraine, and Ukraine has decided to fight. Of course the US vultures are going to be swarming.
    They decided they wanted to fight after the US and UK told them they have to.
    pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

Guys, there’s a crazy good ROI on this war. I can’t quantify it or explain it or understand who is getting that ROI but trust me it’s there.
    "Countries only defend themselves if the US says so guys."
    Biden gave China permission to invade. Seems he's not getting enough bribe money from Taiwan.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

Guys, there’s a crazy good ROI on this war. I can’t quantify it or explain it or understand who is getting that ROI but trust me it’s there.
    Biden gave China permission to invade. Seems he's not getting enough bribe money from Taiwan.
    source?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?
    Are you fucking retarded? Rhetorical.

Look up Blinkin’s remarks from lady week after he visited China.

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

• Options

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?
    Blinkin.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

Retard orange tanks bitch

Happy 4th. Fly your ass to Russia
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

This is my point exactly, the source is Blinkin himself.
    you aren't here for anything but to argue for the sake of arguing.
    You are pretending and just wasting people's time.
    160 pages of ridiculous.

Dtm

• Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

160 pages of ridiculous.

Dtm

Blinken said that Russia was told by Biden it was okay to invade?

Link? Komo 4?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,926
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

160 pages of ridiculous.

Dtm

Blinken said that Russia was told by Biden it was okay to invade?

Link? Komo 4?
    Biden said a minor incursion was fine.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

Useful idiot.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

Useful idiot.

Retarded is a better description.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

Wow,

No, I didnt.

source?

Reddit missed the story?

JFC.

So, nothing. As usual

Useful idiot.

After 160 pages, 'useful' is no longer applicable.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    But they can catch fire. Our founders had some interesting thought on the Musselman.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Now the tug is saying a country being invaded by Russia shouldn't declare martial law

Hilarious

Didn't do it during a civil war with enemy troops in sight of DC

Democracy

Just stop pretending that's what Ukraine is about and we're good

One despot fighting another while the people suffer and die

That's what you're supporting
    Seems like you should learn to LIPO

If Zelensky gets rid of elections after the war concludes feel free to gloat

If he doesn't, you're just flat out wrong.
    I don't see what the big deal is.. Zelensky has already outlawed the opposition party, I would think he would win an election in a landslide anyway right?

Btw Stepan Bandera called and says hi
    And like the Marxist he is, he's arrested priests and is actively trying to eliminate the church in his country. But he's a macdaddy bassass or some shit.
    The Russian Orthodox Church has literally declared this a holy war and is trying to facilitate Ukrainian bloodshit

It's little inconvenient facts like this that the Tug loves to gloss over.
    Sure. Facts are convenient to you but hey Marx would have loved you until he didn't.
    The Ukrainian orthodox Church is alive and well and not banned

But still
    So after 9/11 we should have banned some of the radical mosques but not others? You cannot have some religious freedom. You either have it, or you don't.
    We also dont share a border with a nation trying to rape, pillage, and conquer based on minor ethnic differences.

But still
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,913
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Now the tug is saying a country being invaded by Russia shouldn't declare martial law

Hilarious

Democracy

I don't see what the big deal is.. Zelensky has already outlawed the opposition party, I would think he would win an election in a landslide anyway right?

And like the Marxist he is, he's arrested priests and is actively trying to eliminate the church in his country. But he's a macdaddy bassass or some shit.
    The Russian Orthodox Church has literally declared this a holy war and is trying to facilitate Ukrainian bloodshit

Sure. Facts are convenient to you but hey Marx would have loved you until he didn't.

But still
    So after 9/11 we should have banned some of the radical mosques but not others? You cannot have some religious freedom. You either have it, or you don't.
    Could have been honest. What dumbphuck came up with Islam being the religion of peace? Don't need to ban radical Islam, just don't import any non-vetted religion of peace members who believe that sharia law supersedes our nation's laws and Constitution.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still
    Could have been honest. What dumbphuck came up with Islam being the religion of peace? Don't need to ban radical Islam, just don't import any non-vetted religion of peace members who believe that sharia law supersedes our nation's laws and Constitution.
    This

Plenty of Muslims are good people

They also conveniently ignore the shitty parts of the Quran just likes Christians, Jews, Hindus ignore the batshit dumbfuck parts of their Holy Book

The Quran just happens to have more garbage to ignore and thus is a little tuffer
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still
    We also dont share a border with a nation trying to rape, pillage, and conquer based on minor ethnic differences.

But still
    You don't know Canadians for shit!
  • Options

Swaye said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

Hilarious

Democracy

But still
    This

Plenty of Muslims are good people

They also conveniently ignore the shitty parts of the Quran just likes Christians, Jews, Hindus ignore the batshit dumbfuck parts of their Holy Book

The Quran just happens to have more garbage to ignore and thus is a little tuffer
    They're all good until the beheadings, hangings, drownings and burning alive stuff happens. The Muslim religion is not compatible within our society, morals or laws.