Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF

2»

Comments

• Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So Washington beats Oregon once in the past 4 years, in large part due to the Oregon starting QB getting hurt in the 4th quarter, and this is evidence that stars don't matter. Thanks for clearing that up.

3-3 the last 6

Typical duck math

Since we are picking random time frames, I used my fingers and toes and came up 3-15 in the last 18. Can you verify?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Local man charges $10.95 to park on his lawn, then immediately yells at them to get off his lawn. He’s a small man.

Only the best businesses shit on their patrons
    Kim is taking the Blackrock approach.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Washington beats Oregon once in the past 4 years, in large part due to the Oregon starting QB getting hurt in the 4th quarter, and this is evidence that stars don't matter. Thanks for clearing that up.

3-3 the last 6

Typical duck math

Since we are picking random time frames, I used my fingers and toes and came up 3-15 in the last 18. Can you verify?
    See?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

3-3 the last 6

Typical duck math

Silly quook, ducks don’t have fingers and toes.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,083
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

haie said:

Running your quartback up the middle like he's a rb all season has consequences.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tone that down for this year to keep him healthy for the Draft, and he reverts back to Auburn Blo.
    The Jack Locker dilemma
    Dennis Dixon
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

haie said:

Running your quartback up the middle like he's a rb all season has consequences.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tone that down for this year to keep him healthy for the Draft, and he reverts back to Auburn Blo.
    The Jack Locker dilemma
    Quook Legend Dennis Dixon
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

3-3 the last 6

Typical duck math
    3-4 the last 7.

You forgot the unofficial forfeit for the COVID season dodge.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

3-3 the last 6

Typical duck math
    You forgot the unofficial forfeit for the COVID season dodge.
    🤣

👍