Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tom Hardy: Taboo

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
I think most like Tom Hardy, I’d guess..

Something I ran up on some y’all may like is a series called “Taboo” made for England, I guess..

Check it out. It’s really good…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9QvSry2-CM

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Speaking of FX Justified is back this July
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Drop is a really underrated Sopranos style movie with him and James Gandolfoni.
  • Options
    LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Something I ran up on some y’all may like is a series called “Taboo” made for England, I guess..

Great show! Watched like 6 years ago. Patiently been waiting for season 2... I read that they finally started production for season 2 earlier this year. About fucking tim!! Worth the watch.
  • Options
    haie said:

The Drop is a really underrated Sopranos style movie with him and James Gandolfoni.

Caught that one today. Never seen it before. Pretty good flick.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Laocoön said:

SECDAWG said:

Great show! Watched like 6 years ago. Patiently been waiting for season 2... I read that they finally started production for season 2 earlier this year. About fucking tim!! Worth the watch.
    Same. Watched Season 1 all 8 episodes knowing it came out in 2017 and was looking for season 2 and found there wasn’t a Season 2 and I was like WTF? Damn show is way too good to quit production, I know I can’t be the only person thinking this thought. Started searching around and saw where numerous articles and questions were raised as to when, why, etc there wasn’t a S2. Appears there were some other projects with Tom at the time and then Covid then a newborn son I believe, also the Venom movies, etc. And remember this series was basically done by Tom and his father Chip so it’s been pretty much their say as to if and when.

But alas, I also saw where they were filming S2 this year, set to come out next year, I believe.