Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've alway been a HUGE Seahawk fan

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I remember watching games as a kid with my dad. There is nothing like the NFL on crisp clear Fall Sundays. I remember once I went to a game in the Kingdom. I think they lost and I was heartbroken.

And who can forget the time they were ROBBED in the Super Bowl? They whole nation was OUTRAGED and the refs admitted they messed up. The fury is still swirling. I don't think it ever went away as the story that the NFL might step in and reverse the outcome of the game had legs.

Anyway...GO HAWKS!

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lets not forget that Seattle never gets respect even though they haven't ever done shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Lets not forget that Seattle never gets respect even though they haven't ever done shit.

East coast bias. The Northwest never gets the recognition we deserve.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Jim Zorn still the QB?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is Jim Zorn still the QB?

Yes. Steve Raible is still hauling down passes from him. I call him Steve "Reliable" Raible because while not the fastest receiver, he has sure hands and runs great routes. Much like the recently elected congressman Steve Largent. Those guys made up for lack of physical ability with hard work and determination.

Did you see Efren Herrera make that pass on the fake field goal? Oh man..that was the best.

• Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    With Curt Warner and John L. Williams pounding the rock, and Brian Blades hauling in the deep ball, this team has SPEED SPEED SPEED.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

With Curt Warner and John L. Williams pounding the rock, and Brian Blades hauling in the deep ball, this team has SPEED SPEED SPEED.

Bennie Blades > Brian Blades. Just ax their dead cousin.

Remember the magical season on 97 when they were both wearing the blue and green!!!?!1
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club
    the '83 Seahawks need a 5 Reasons
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Remember the magical season on 97 when they were both wearing the blue and green!!!?!1

Favorite Bennie Blades quote after being arrested for beating his gf/wife/mistress. "I learned my lesson. You can't beat a woman even if they deserve it".

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Favorite Bennie Blades quote after being arrested for beating his gf/wife/mistress. "I learned my lesson. You can't beat a woman even if they deserve it".

Sad but true. Wait until the muslims take over though - they just need more time to get their sharia law in here
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Nothing better than an Autumn Sunday morning, sitting in the Kingdome Parking lot, in my Datsun 280ZHawk enjoying an ice cold Raindog (I like to call Rainier Beers in a can Raindogs) waiting for Jack Patera, Jim Zorn, Sherman Smith, Sam McCullum, Steve Largent, Steve Raible and the fellas to take the field.