Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another SEC NC Game? That suck?

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Baseball. I know it’s not Football(we rule that period) but baseball as well?

Yes, why, yes we do…

LSU beat FL game 1 tonight in the final of CWS. Game 2 tomorrow, if anyone interested in the best teams of college baseball…if FL wins(for you ignant folks that don’t know) there will be a game 3 on Monday to determine the Champ. And either will be, SEC…

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023
    Only SEC fags root for rivals in their conference really, really hard
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,025
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    great board selection, as always.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    haie said:

Live look at Bulldog SEC fan watching the series

Funny but everyone realizes that goes for the GA Bulldogs, Bama, USCe, AR, MS, ATM, etc…ehhh?

Good on LSU for winning it all. And that would be From at least 81% of those fan bases, not including bulldawg. Another NC for the SEC.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Anyone realize the boys track team from
    FL won the NC? Or maybe the golf team from FL and the girls basketball team from LSU also won NC’s? From the SEC? Baseball championship? LSU this year and Last year Ole Miss, year before Diamond Dawgs(that would be MS Fukn State)? Plus Last 5 years or so? In Baseball?

Or perhaps the Football Championships??? From the SEC? The South East/South/Gulf of the United States?? Can anyone say, domination?

Just wondering…Anyone out there??

Knock, knock…
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

FL won the NC? Or maybe the golf team from FL and the girls basketball team from LSU also won NC’s? From the SEC? Baseball championship? LSU this year and Last year Ole Miss, year before Diamond Dawgs(that would be MS Fukn State)? Plus Last 5 years or so? In Baseball?

Or perhaps the Football Championships??? From the SEC? The South East/South/Gulf of the United States?? Can anyone say, domination?

Knock, knock…

Georgia, Alabama, and LSU got a star by accident one year.

Auburn got a star and then Oregon ina champ game.

None of these schools play school besides Vanderbilt who they want to kick out. I guess Texas maybe changes that but UW just kicked their ass.

Great results for the Uniparty SEC fans I guess.
  • Options
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Knock, knock…

None of these schools play school besides Vanderbilt who they want to kick out. I guess Texas maybe changes that but UW just kicked their ass.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Knock, knock…

Who was Georgia's one star this year?

Georgia did have a favorable schedule, but they still beat Oregon, Tennessee, LSU, Florida, and TCU last year.

And Alabama lucked into all of their titles?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Knock, knock…

Who was Georgia's one star this year?

Outside of the Ohio State game, they skull fucked everybody they played against
    I meant they're Georgia and Alabama.

LSU and Auburn had one off years. Don't think Brian Kelley nor Freeze is winning championships at those schools.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LSU has three national championships this century with three different head coaches
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LSU has three national championships this century with three different head coaches

Yeah but still.

LSU wins them when they have great coaches. But lately it's two machines and Burreaux. Smart will probably keep pasting them and last year getting by Saban was probably one-off until he retires.
  • Options
    haie said:

Yeah but still.

LSU wins them when they have great coaches. But lately it's two machines and Burreaux. Smart will probably keep pasting them and last year getting by Saban was probably one-off until he retires.
    I see a lot of “lucked” up in yer posts. How many NC has WA won, or any PAC school other than USC compared to the different SEC schools who has won. Some multiple times. And that’s just football. Seen the last NC in baseball by year??

Might be worth a look…;)
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,990
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Yeah but still.

In my life time now LSU has more titles with meh coaches than hood coaches.

Uga and bama are on a different level, but if you win the conference period you have a good shot at the nc.

aTm, Florida, Tennessee, Lsu and auburn can all do it with a generational player or good coach. Rest of the conference, most likely not.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

Yeah but still.

Uga and bama are on a different level, but if you win the conference period you have a good shot at the nc.

aTm, Florida, Tennessee, Lsu and auburn can all do it with a generational player or good coach. Rest of the conference, most likely not.
    What is aggie doing in this group?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

Yeah but still.

I see a lot of “lucked” up in yer posts. How many NC has WA won, or any PAC school other than USC compared to the different SEC schools who has won. Some multiple times. And that’s just football. Seen the last NC in baseball by year??

Might be worth a look…;)
    College baseball is a regional sport at best. No one up here cares about Oregon States run except them.

Washington has 3 national titles or shares of ones and should say 'fuck everyone' and claim more. Anyone who has a problem with that is a just a butthurt fan of another Pac team.

You're missing my point. SEC fans rooting for other schools is a deep flaw and they should be embarrassed by that. Alabama and Georgia don't need any more fans.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,990
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Yeah but still.

What is aggie doing in this group?
    Just like Texas. They have talent and resources but they hire dumbasses to run their program. If they hire urban or saban before Florida or LSU they have hardware. Bama was mediocre in between stallings and saban. aTm with a good, not even great hire can be a top 10 program. The fun is they never do it.