Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

This has zero to do with Ukraine and now Wagner are your guys?

Civil war in Russia has nothing to do with failures in Ukraine?

Hilarious
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"Everyone who will try to put up resistance ... we will consider it a threat and destroy it immediately, including any checkpoints that will be in our way and any aircraft that we see over our heads. I am asking everyone to remain calm and not succumb to provocations, stay in their homes. It is advisable not to go outside along the route of our movement," he continued.

"After we finish what we started, we will return to the front to defend our Motherland," Prigozhin said. "There are 25,000 of us, and we are going to figure out why this country is in such a mess. Twenty-five thousand are expected as a tactical reserve, and the strategic reserve is the whole army and the whole country. Everyone who wants to join. We must end this disgrace," he said.

Earlier Friday, Prigozhin said the Kremlin's reasoning for invading Ukraine is based on lies fabricated by the army's top brass. Prigozhin has for months openly accused Shoigu and Gerasimov of gross incompetence.

shit is getting real. can't wait to see the Tug spin this

Wagner just went in and beat the shit out of the Ukranians.

Now all of a sudden, you think they are going to make nice with the Azov Nazis simply because Wagner believes the Kremlin and Putin are a bunch of idiots? That's some simplistic my enemies enemy is my friend thinking right thur, fren.

Hard for the binary mentality to grasp, I know but try.

How do you know Wagner isn't going to go back into Ukraine and deliver the knockout blow? Pigozhin is pissed at the Russian military chiefs for dicking around.

Wagner took 9 months to capture a small town that Ukraine has re entered

Wagner over throwing the military leadership and likely Putin

Wagner's chief says the war is unjust and was based on lies

And here you are. Still being wrong. Damn it must suck
    Why am I wrong?

Use words your ZMidget fan boi @MelloDawgFS can understand.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,790

Sledog said:

This has zero to do with Ukraine and now Wagner are your guys?

Civil war in Russia has nothing to do with failures in Ukraine?

Hilarious
    A civil war? This isn't a popular uprising this is a guy with a private army trying to overthrow a country. I'm sure he'll be kind and wonderful after killing all your Ukarinians. This is two despots having at each other. I know who's going to win. The guy with airpower.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Yes, the CIA caused Russian military to bomb Wagner, who then turned and marched into Russia

Always the CIA

This is hilarious
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

"Everyone who will try to put up resistance ... we will consider it a threat and destroy it immediately, including any checkpoints that will be in our way and any aircraft that we see over our heads. I am asking everyone to remain calm and not succumb to provocations, stay in their homes. It is advisable not to go outside along the route of our movement," he continued.

"After we finish what we started, we will return to the front to defend our Motherland," Prigozhin said. "There are 25,000 of us, and we are going to figure out why this country is in such a mess. Twenty-five thousand are expected as a tactical reserve, and the strategic reserve is the whole army and the whole country. Everyone who wants to join. We must end this disgrace," he said.

Earlier Friday, Prigozhin said the Kremlin's reasoning for invading Ukraine is based on lies fabricated by the army's top brass. Prigozhin has for months openly accused Shoigu and Gerasimov of gross incompetence.

Now all of a sudden, you think they are going to make nice with the Azov Nazis simply because Wagner believes the Kremlin and Putin are a bunch of idiots? That's some simplistic my enemies enemy is my friend thinking right thur, fren.

How do you know Wagner isn't going to go back into Ukraine and deliver the knockout blow? Pigozhin is pissed at the Russian military chiefs for dicking around.

To recap:

Wagner is incompetent.

25k incompetents overthrow RUS and Putin!

Makes sense. DWAG sense!

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

To recap:

Wagner is incompetent.

Makes sense. DWAG sense!

Wagner is not incompetent

They took Bahkmut after a long slog and thousands dead.

The only Russian gain in over a year.

Enjoy your favorite countries civil war.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yes, the CIA caused Russian military to bomb Wagner, who then turned and marched into Russia

Always the CIA

This is hilarious

Exactly the part you always seem to miss, Captain America.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Always the CIA

This is hilarious

Russia is a shitshow

Cope
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023

pawz said:

To recap:

Wagner is incompetent.

Makes sense. DWAG sense!

Bahkmut is a small town now? Good to know.

The contradictions just write themselves. Never to be accounted for again.

Prediction: whatever THIS is, is over in a week. Screenshots.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

To recap:

Wagner is incompetent.

Makes sense. DWAG sense!

The contradictions just write themselves. Never to be accounted for.

55th largest city in Ukraine. Not exactly Rome

I know this is a tough time for you, orange tanks. Maybe a walk for some perspective. Dont let the CIA take you out, be sure to pack the pepper spray.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Always the CIA

This is hilarious

Russia is a shitshow

Cope
    Nothing another $120 Billy can’t handle.

Your checking account this tim?

Maybe you could be on the next flight to Kiev?

Betcha didn’t think of that.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Maybe the deep state pays better and wants trouble for Putin since he's destroying their money laundering center and biolabs let alone the child trafficking. Those babies won't eat themselves.

We know nothing abut this yet and may not for some tim. We know our admin is horribly corrupt and that we can't believe most news in the world.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

To recap:

Wagner is incompetent.

Makes sense. DWAG sense!

The contradictions just write themselves. Never to be accounted for.

55th largest city in Ukraine. Not exactly Rome

I know this is a tough time for you, orange tanks. Maybe a walk for some perspective. Dont let the CIA take you out, be sure to pack the pepper spray.
    You spent months telling us how important it was.

Again, the contradictions just write themselves. Never to be accounted for.

Captain America and the speed limit IQ.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023
    You guys are some of the dumbest people on the internet.

Bahkmut was important because it is the only place Russia was having success in over a year. And for what? Artillery blasted hellscape? There isnt anything there anymore.

Now Russia is in a civil war and you crabs dont think this will be good news for Ukraine.

Cope

Cope
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854

You guys are some of the dumbest people on the internet.

Bahkmut was important because it is the only place Russia was having success in over a year. And for what? Artillery blasted hellscape? There isnt anything there anymore.

Now Russia is in a civil war and you crabs dont think this will be good news for Ukraine.

Cope

Cope

Walk the safety up.

• Options
    edited June 2023