Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well duh........

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
This 1991 study just reinforces everything anyone with common sense already knew.

Imagine that, fucked up parents who now use social media to virtue signal are a big part of the problem.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/psychiatrists-respond-resurfaced-1991-study-bipolar-disorder-mothers-transgender-boys

A resurfaced 1991 study that examines the mothers of boys and their gender identity has been making the rounds on social media with pundits and influencers on all sides weighing in on it.

The study, "Mothers of Boys with Gender Identity Disorder: A Comparison of Matched Controls," was published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry by Dr. Sonia Marantz and Dr. Susan Coates.

The women interviewed 16 mothers of boys with GID, or gender dysphoria — a person whose gender identity doesn’t match their assigned sex — and 17 mothers of boys without it. The study concluded that 53% of mothers of sons with GID qualified as having Borderline Personality Disorder.

A cottage industry has emerged on social media of parents documenting their children undergoing gender-changing procedures with accusations of profiting off their transition, or encouraging it, being widespread.

"The [study] is fascinating because it examines this outside of the current cultural and political context surrounding gender," Mathers said. "The Morantz and Coates study has strengths in that it examines the issue before the current cultural explosion of redefining the norms of gender. It has a very small sample size, but that is to be expected for Gender Identity Disorder that was at the time incredibly rare."

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Toss in a study of the supposed "men" that the nutcase mothers are married to. Mello and bearslose wannabe soi bois would be prevalent.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,571
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So I'm floored. You're saying two generations of a family are looking for validation by mutilating their child? How can this be? Surely libs are looking into studies like this before irreversible surgery? I mean we do trust the science right?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Toss in a study of the supposed "men" that the nutcase mothers are married to. Mello and bearslose wannabe soi bois would be prevalent.

Bearwiin is such a faggot. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Bearwiin is such a faggot. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
    Being a 24/7 grievance bitch must be exhausting
  • Options
    Ah, so you're the small and angry speartip. Figures

Haven't posted regularly in years and you still can't quit me

Sounds like you care
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,916
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Such a bitch.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Lol. You seem upset. Maybe go have a glass of wine. I hear all the housewives are doing it. Then ask your wife if you can use your allowance for a trip to visit the capitol this summer. We can meet up for a deprogramming. I’ll sort you out.
    A broken vacuum belt most likely cause of the upset.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Lol. You seem upset. Maybe go have a glass of wine. I hear all the housewives are doing it. Then ask your wife if you can use your allowance for a trip to visit the capitol this summer. We can meet up for a deprogramming. I’ll sort you out.
    You sound so insecure. I'm living the life in Santa Cruz any time to want to faafo
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

You sound so insecure. I'm living the life in Santa Cruz any time to want to faafo
    My money is in the fighter pilot.

Having met one of you IRL.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

You got me, I am terribly insecure. It's faafo threats from tough intimidating guys like you. As an aside, and I have this on good authority from several who have met you, there is nothing tough or intimidating about you. It's just not a role you can play well. That's okay dude, the world needs simps. Like you.

By living the life in Santa Cruz I am assuming you mean stroller duty and your ironing chores. Yep, good life you have carved out for yourself.

As far as your offer for me to be wowed by your martial prowess (lol), we might have to do neutral site. Bama doesn't travel to stomp FCS schools and neither do I. I'll be in Dallas in November. We could meet at the Cotton Bowl and you could show me how tough you are. You better wear a long skirt.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

You got me, I am terribly insecure. It's faafo threats from tough intimidating guys like you. As an aside, and I have this on good authority from several who have met you, there is nothing tough or intimidating about you. It's just not a role you can play well. That's okay dude, the world needs simps. Like you.

By living the life in Santa Cruz I am assuming you mean stroller duty and your ironing chores. Yep, good life you have carved out for yourself.

As far as your offer for me to be wowed by your martial prowess (lol), we might have to do neutral site. Bama doesn't travel to stomp FCS schools and neither do I. I'll be in Dallas in November. We could meet at the Cotton Bowl and you could show me how tough you are. You better wear a long skirt.
    You have masculinity issues

Insecure

Fix yourself
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,916
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Insecure

Fix yourself
    Make sure to take your hormone blockers on an empty stomach.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Insecure

Fix yourself
    I accept your surrender.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Insecure

Fix yourself
    I accept your surrender.
    Seriously, the VA will probably pay for your therapy

look into it
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Sounds like you care

Insecure

Fix yourself
    I accept your surrender.
    Seriously, the VA will probably pay for your therapy

look into it
    Or maybe watch Dr. Phil each day with the househusbands?