Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who Would You Miss Who Wouldn't You?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If Washington and Oregon do leave the Pac-12 just with the LA schools, which of the remaining sisters of the poor/charity schools will you miss and not miss?

Miss

The Coug - I won't miss their fans when they win but will miss the rivalry and program. Plus, they haven't really played over their heads against UW the past 15 years and have lost every time it was more important for them since 97. I think UW will do a lot to try and keep the game and at the end of the season. If both schools want to be money smart they'll turn it into a yearly end of summer all weekend bash in Seattle at Lumen every year.

Beavlet - Same with the Coug, won't miss their fans, and their outrageous hate for Washington. UW seems to have it in their blood to know they should beat them no matter how good the Beav is, which I'll miss.

Cal (not with Evan Weaver) - Gotta remember UW beat them what 25 straight years? Even when they were good I liked Rodgers and Marshawn and UW still played them well. Would be a cool stadium if anyone went to the games.

Colorado - Strictly because they were going to be an automatic W 9/10 times.

Won't Miss

Stanford - Still traumatized by how up they were to play UW in the Harbaugh/Shaw years. Also, pompous assholes with a bad road game environment. Only thing that sucks is they're probably about to turn into a fucking Vanderbilt easy W for the end of eternity now.

Cal (with Evan Weaver) - No explanation needed.

Arizona State - Actually could be my favorite non-UW program but fuck they just can't beat them so fuck em.

Utah - Glorified Mountain West school which benefits from no one getting up to play them in the slightest. Good work against Oregon in 2021 though.

Who Cares

Arizona

Fuck em all.