Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let's nominate Trump and then we can talk about this shit for the next year and a half.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011
No discussions about China, and Biden's corruption or the economy, our fiscal madness, our sick culture, crime. Naaaaah, we can just talk about Trump 24/7 for the next year and a half. Who's with me?

That's what most of you cultist want anyway, so lets do it.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,360 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds great. Which candidate for the Republicans will allow those topics to be addressed by the media?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,508 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

No discussions about China, and Biden's corruption or the economy, our fiscal madness, our sick culture, crime. Naaaaah, we can just talk about Trump 24/7 for the next year and a half. Who's with me?

That's what most of you cultist want anyway, so lets do it.

You think you're talking about MAGA.

You are really talking about the establishment's narcissistic control wants. That's who really wins keeping issues out of the headlines.

Hope this helps.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,287 Founders Club
    George Stephawhatever flipped out when a guest said Biden had classified docs

Called it unsubstantiated

But they'll cover Chinagate instead of mickey mouse
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    "If RDS really wants what's best for America he will drop out of the GOP race and endorse Trump today!"

Trump supporter logic after RDS issues statement on the guy who questioned whether or not he was a groomer based on a pic.

#YeahButStill
    46XiJCAB said:

"If RDS really wants what's best for America he will drop out of the GOP race and endorse Trump today!"

Trump supporter logic after RDS issues statement on the guy who questioned whether or not he was a groomer based on a pic.

#YeahButStill

Who said that?
    edited June 2023
    Bob_C said:

Sounds great. Which candidate for the Republicans will allow those topics to be addressed by the media?

GOP candidates or politicians for that matter do not "allow" the corrupt media to report on any topics. They'll report on what they want whether Trump or RDS or Vivek is in the WH.

With Trump you're assured they won't.

HTH.
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

GOP candidates or politicians for that matter do not "allow" the corrupt media to report on any topics. They'll report on what they want whether Trump or RDS or Vivek is in the WH.

HTH.
    Thanks for making my point.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011
    I don't care about the country, I just want to talk about Trump. I hope the Trump soap opera never ends and we can fixate and talk about it for the rest of my life. Because that's the only issue that really matters to me. How does this impact Trump. Meanwhile the Rats are busy taking us over the cliff, our culture is turning straight to shit, while we all talk about Trump. Just the way I like it.
    We should quit and let the commies win because then they'll stop

It's not about Trump. It's about me

I don't quit. I don't run. I fight

Nobody is telling me to let it go

If you think getting rid of Trump changes anything you haven't been paying attention

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

HTH.
    Thanks for making my point.
    You're guaranteed with Trump they won't. And that's the way he likes it. There's no oxygen for anything important.

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

#YeahButStill

Who said that?
    Spend some time reading replies to RDS issuing a statement about the Trump indictment. You'll get a sense on just how nuts the true Trump cultists really are. I'm more interested in what his diehards are saying rather than some talking head.

edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

#YeahButStill

Who said that?
    Spend some time reading replies to RDS issuing a statement about the Trump indictment. You'll get a sense on just how nuts the true Trump cultists really are. I'm more interested in what his diehards are saying rather than some talking head.

Random people on twitter are saying stuff???? Oh shit.
    edited June 2023
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

#YeahButStill

Who said that?

Trump voters spilling their logic and reason.

NOC.

Including Trump.

LOL..............................

We should quit and let the commies win because then they'll stop

It's not about Trump. It's about me

I don't quit. I don't run. I fight

Nobody is telling me to let it go

If you think getting rid of Trump changes anything you haven't been paying attention

Trying to figure out who exactly you're talking to here.
    Smart people so not you
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,508 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

#YeahButStill

Who said that?

NOC.

Including Trump.

It's NOT a meltdown.

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

#YeahButStill

Who said that?

NOC.

Including Trump.

It's NOT a meltdown.

So you don't want me to respond to nonsense and point out other facts that put Trump or his supporters in a bad light?

MELTDOWN = RACIST in its effect.

I chortled.
    edited June 2023

Smart people so not you

Race is so mad he now makes it personal. If I call Trump supporters "cultists" and you feel included in that group, I can't help you.

I once supported him, I wasn't a cultist so it wouldn't have offended me in the least. Just like MAGAtard never hit with me.
    46XiJCAB said:

Smart people so not you

Race is so mad he now makes it personal. If I call Trump supporters "cultists" and you feel included in that group, I can't help you.

I once supported him, I wasn't a cultist so it wouldn't have offended me in the least. Just like MAGAtard never hit with me.
    I'm mad?

Ok