Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gotta hand it to Trump, he knows how stupid many of his voters are.

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Odd they didn't attack when Trump was in office...

46 is too emotional for logic

These could be HHusky posts
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

Sledog said:

Does Dazzler have another alt besides his Mello account?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I was like 12 or 13 but I remember Reagan almost immediately ending the Iran hostage crisis which Jimmy Carter fecklessly failed to remedy. Trump will end this war of greed and grift quickly. 46 will be upset that people aren't dying and the deep state isn't getting rich.
    I level my criticism at Trump.

You attack me.

One of us is Broken.

Check the mirror my man.
    You're unhinged and irrational.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I was like 12 or 13 but I remember Reagan almost immediately ending the Iran hostage crisis which Jimmy Carter fecklessly failed to remedy. Trump will end this war of greed and grift quickly. 46 will be upset that people aren't dying and the deep state isn't getting rich.
    So you think Trump has a team together working behind the scenes to end the War in Ukraine within 24 hrs. like Reagan did in Iran? He doesn't have the people around him capable of pulling that off. Good grief.
    And like the Lincoln Project fools, you'll have a countdown to 24 hours when it doesn't happen. Fuck, you're not worth engaging anymore.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I level my criticism at Trump.

You attack me.

One of us is Broken.

Check the mirror my man.
    You're unhinged and irrational.
    You’re obviously soft as baby shit but with a lot of bark.

“Leave my BF alone.”
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Does Dazzler have another alt besides his Mello account?
    I’ve never witnessed so many emotional reactions to criticism of Trump. Some of you need to take a step back and examine why.

Sledog said:

You’re getting stale Race.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Heard a Trump supporter today say they’re going to get him with a deep fake AI.

I laffed. Hard.

Race, no.

You’ve been saying that.

Trump thinks they are.

Maybe you can ask him at the Hannity townhall on “FAKE NEWS FOX!” I think they’re taking calls.

No Trump doesn't. You have no clue. At all

You think they are. The elites think we are

I've been around guys like Trump my entire life. Warts and all he's more real than any politician. It's a low fucking bar but he's over it

You have no fucking clue.
    You sound mad.

@SFGbob nailed it.
    46 has invented a new disease Repub TDS. Done talking about it. I'll vote for who wins the primary. I doubt 46 will do that if Trump wins. Probably vote for Joe and Camel Toe.

Trump will sweep Idaho in a landslide. Maybe I will vote in the primary for RFK too! Just to screw with the dims.
    This is how broken Trump supporters become when criticism of him comes from the Right. Really fucking pathetic but not entirely unexpected

46XiJCAB said:

I hear he's also going to end world hunger and the homeless crisis in the same amount of time. If you honestly believe for one second that he could do that and you applauded, I don't even have to call you an imbecile.
    See?
    See what?

The truth?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Trump doesn't offend me one bit, I just cringe at times...but laugh as well. There's a part of me that likes how he triggers SJWs and RINOs, but he could tone it down at times...maybe not threaten countries with nukes and dictators...
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

So you think Trump has a team together working behind the scenes to end the War in Ukraine within 24 hrs. like Reagan did in Iran? He doesn't have the people around him capable of pulling that off. Good grief.
    And like the Lincoln Project fools, you'll have a countdown to 24 hours when it doesn't happen. Fuck, you're not worth engaging anymore.
    So I give you facts and you get all emotional. WTF is wrong with you? Trump is a fucking man, not at deity. This is sad.

At least he got some infield practice in with his buddy Sean last night. He needs to exercise.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Do meltdowns usually last this long?
    Bob_C said:

I don’t want to offend anyone by not giving them a proper response.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Good lord when do you find time to breathe?
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Good lord when do you find time to breathe?
    Well I’ve not been here most of the day yet it seems like I’ve ruffled a lot of feathers. Just trying to be fair and balanced responding to my critiques of Trump.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

So I give you facts and you get all emotional. WTF is wrong with you? Trump is a fucking man, not at deity. This is sad.

At least he got some infield practice in with his buddy Sean last night. He needs to exercise.
    I just read every post you made on this thread - please do another post listing ALL the facts you have stated then you might get a rational reply from someone

BTW - I saw none