Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It sounds like we'll be podding on Saturday morning

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
A pod for our pods.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2023

Quick question for you guys... Would you trade the '91 national championship in order to have Oregon's last 15 years of success? You guys rock! I'll take my answer off the air.

No

Anybody that was at that game remembers the party in the streets outside of the Rose Bowl. I was 15 years old but now I’m 48 and that’s one of the great memories of my life.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Quick question for you guys... Would you trade the '91 national championship in order to have Oregon's last 15 years of success? You guys rock! I'll take my answer off the air.

No

Anybody that was at that game remembers the party in the streets outside of the Rose Bowl. I was 15 years old but now I’m 48 and that’s one of the great memories of my life.
    One of my great suck ups of all time. Gave the boss my two tickets. I wanted to watch on TV with the whole family.

I got the 95 one game playoff against the Angel's and courtside Sonic seats in return
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

No

I was 20 and it too was one of the greatest days of my life.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Question for the pod: should we be getting nervous about the B1G situation, and is it probable behind the scenes that the Pac is trying to salvage the league by offering UW and UO a greater % of revenue to stay, even if it means they lose Colorado and maybe Arizona?
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

is that just what you're hearing?

My question for the Pod is what is your favorite Cheez it Bowel memory?

Probably one of times I was wasted and ate half the bag, then had orange colored shit the next day.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

No

I’m gonna preface this by saying I’ve got the vape pen for the 1st time in 6 months.

I was 19 in January 91 and 50 now. You math is making head hurt.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Founders Club
    @doogles will be joining us too. Doog Round Table!
    Founders Club
    haie said:

@doogles will be joining us too. Doog Round Table!

He can shame us for how he wanted DeBoer..

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Questions for the pods:

- what are the chances USC takes Cohen?

- if they do take her, what pronouns will the new AD use?

- speaking of the Cheez-It Bowl, did anyone try the nachos?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hell no
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    edited June 2023

HuskyJW said:

No

I’m gonna preface this by saying I’ve got the vape pen for the 1st time in 6 months.

I was 19 in January 91 and 50 now. You math is making head hurt.
    Not everyone born on same day or same month

HTH

Your 51st is still coming up