Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Get to work you lazy fucking Ducktards !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Okay but why is no one talking about that tax? 564 cents a gallon is ridiculous!

Shut your ducking face uncle ducker!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Okay but why is no one talking about that tax? 564 cents a gallon is ridiculous!

It funds the gas pumping program at Duck U.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I thought it was illegal to pump your own in Ore? Sounds like a sting operation to me

They amended it a few years ago with loopholes. I'm too lazy and apathetic to look it up.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This is a serious thread about there not being a Duck available to pump my gas last Saturday. That's it.

If you're looking for gasoline tax hawt talk thread, we have a board for that.
    Why so sensitive?

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I always pump my own gas. The benefits of owning a diesel. It’s great not having to deal with high school dropouts spilling gasoline all over your vehicle.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Traveling to Bend soon. I'll be sure to fill up in Vancouver before crossing the border.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Traveling to Bend soon. I'll be sure to fill up in Vancouver before crossing the border.

Most cars have the range to fill up in Vancouver and drive the Bend and then back to WA w/o filling up. That's about 340 miles round trip. But if you add in any kind of touring around Central OR, then you're into #PumpMyGasDuck territory.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

This is a serious thread about there not being a Duck available to pump my gas last Saturday. That's it.

Why so sensitive?

I get triggered by the TT tics that some people have.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Why so sensitive?

I get triggered by the TT tics that some people have.
    Take this shit to unleashed tards!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My Duck gas pumper story from today.

Pulled into a Chevron just outside of Bend and ask for a fill with regular. There's room for about 17 gallons, but the pump stops after 6 gallons and the attendant has abandoned their post to either take a dump or get a hit of meth. After waiting for a minute I get out and find the nozzle is jammed into the filler at a weird angle. I fix it and all is well. A second attendant comes over and thanks me for doing his job for him, then proceeds to tell me about the gas filler geometry that he's learned in what appears to be his 35+ years as a gas pump attendant. It's hard, he says.

Guy then proceeded to try and fill the tank to the top of the filler neck, which is actually no bueno for safety reasons.

Cool story, bro.

Ducks and their mortal foie gras fantasies, amirite??
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

My Duck gas pumper story from today.

Pulled into a Chevron just outside of Bend and ask for a fill with regular. There's room for about 17 gallons, but the pump stops after 6 gallons and the attendant has abandoned their post to either take a dump or get a hit of meth. After waiting for a minute I get out and find the nozzle is jammed into the filler at a weird angle. I fix it and all is well. A second attendant comes over and thanks me for doing his job for him, then proceeds to tell me about the gas filler geometry that he's learned in what appears to be his 35+ years as a gas pump attendant. It's hard, he says.

Guy then proceeded to try and fill the tank to the top of the filler neck, which is actually no bueno for safety reasons.

Cool story, bro.

Considering the life skillz level of your typical #PumpMyGasDuck attendant, I don't see how the State feels this policy enhances safety.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In Canada we're not allowed to drive our own vehicle through the auto wash for safety reasons and require an attendant to do it for us

Jk we have functional prefrontal cortexes and opposable thumbs sorry duckies
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023
    In Oregon are Duck grads required to plug Teslas into speed chargers for you? Serious question that demands answers.