Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

RONIN | First Team Meeting | MGM Studios

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Because of this movie, Nice was the first stop on my honeymoon. Cool fucking city!

The runway is built out into the Mediterranean, so it's a pretty spectacular landing, the taxis are all new Mercedes and BMW, Old Town is every bit as tight and historical as it looks in the movie, and I lost my wedding ring before even checking in to the first hotel.

Fun exchange with taxi driver from airport:

Me: "Interesting to see all the different cars here that we don't have much if any of in the states. Renault, Citroen--"
    Cabby: "What is 'sitrone'?" (He's pronouncing it like I did.)
    Me: "That car right there or there. Citroen."
    Cabby: "Oooooh. 'Sit-row-en.' 'Sitrone' is as you say... 'lemon.'"
    Me: "Checks out."
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Because of this movie, Nice was the first stop on my honeymoon. Cool fucking city!

The runway is built out into the Mediterranean, so it's a pretty spectacular landing, the taxis are all new Mercedes and BMW, Old Town is every bit as tight and historical as it looks in the movie, and I lost my wedding ring before even checking in to the first hotel.

Me: "Interesting to see all the different cars here that we don't have much if any of in the states. Renault, Citroen--"

When I was in Nice I stayed in the old part of the city, it was awesome. I also hung out a lot at a cafe in Arles that was across the street from the coliseum. It was shown in the movie as Gregor made a phone call from the upstairs room overlooking the cafe courtyard and coliseum.
    Founders Club

When I was in Nice I stayed in the old part of the city, it was awesome. I also hung out a lot at a cafe in Arles that was across the street from the coliseum. It was shown in the movie as Gregor made a phone call from the upstairs room overlooking the cafe courtyard and coliseum.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is where I stayed in Nice:

Pretty sure I lost my wedding ring in the bar right across the street (that's apparently no longer there) while waiting for our room to be ready.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would very much like to have sexy time with Natascha McElhone

Founders Club

I would very much like to have sexy time with Natascha McElhone