Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    Next level stuff. That's a lot of words to say "try to play good defense against Washington" .
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did have OpenAI/ChatbotGP produce that?

"Siri, gin up a gameplan for the dawgs".

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

You….you think this is real?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Literally yes that is what you're looking at...
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only strategy id go to Tosh for is how to text 17 year old boys in 2012 and how to lose to 17 year olds at Madden in 2012.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Only strategy id go to Tosh for is how to text 17 year old boys in 2012 and how to lose to 17 year olds at Madden in 2012.

Imagine bragging about recruiting classes when your DC can't figure out how to stop 18 rushes in a row.
    If you can't see that was Mario Cristalballs' fault then the Duck staff can't help you. Wait till Tosh gets his shiny new 18 year olds in there.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Imagine bragging about recruiting classes when your DC can't figure out how to stop 18 rushes in a row.
    If you can't see that was Mario Cristalballs' fault then the Duck staff can't help you. Wait till Tosh gets his shiny new 18 year olds in there.
    Is there a more humiliating 10 win season in the history of the Pac 12 era? I don't think any of burnout Pete's ass years even come close. Maybe 2017.

Fucking prison raped by Georgia. Your fans are slobbering all over GameDay and wanting a rematch.

Then the UW game. Jets flying over the stadium foreshadowing you getting air raided to fuck. Head coach looks absolutely lost afterwards.

Then Beavlet, in a half built fucking stadium, comes back from 18 down with a fucking D3 quarterback just handing the ball off.

Then you barely beat a basketball school in a baseball stadium.

This was a season where all of their hardest games were at home too, and hardest road game was 40 minutes up the road. I don't think they beat UCLA down there.
    Okay, to whomever stole haie's login password, PLEASE STOP POASTING. I usually ignore his dooogish takes but now I need to read a word or two to see if the rest is worth the oxygen I comsume. TIA
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023

Lanning pros. Too many cons to list.

1. Not benching Nix when he was melting down against Georgia. Could have been the difference between 4 and 10 wins. The entire country is laughing at Nix again. Supposed 5-star phenom on the bench. It may have been obvious Thompson was really horrible in practice making this an easy decision though.

2. Hiring Dillingham and letting him cook. All signs pointed to him being terrible and even Oregon fans thought so. It's entirely possible this was luck and he was just the best guy who would take the job though.

3. Bringing in Nix. See Dillingham. Maybe Lanning gets some credit in that he coached against Nix and thought he might actually be good playing against chucklefuck Pac-12 defenses instead of the SEC each week.

haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

Is there a more humiliating 10 win season in the history of the Pac 12 era? I don't think any of burnout Pete's ass years even come close. Maybe 2017.

Fucking prison raped by Georgia. Your fans are slobbering all over GameDay and wanting a rematch.

Then the UW game. Jets flying over the stadium foreshadowing you getting air raided to fuck. Head coach looks absolutely lost afterwards.

Then Beavlet, in a half built fucking stadium, comes back from 18 down with a fucking D3 quarterback just handing the ball off.

Then you barely beat a basketball school in a baseball stadium.

This was a season where all of their hardest games were at home too, and hardest road game was 40 minutes up the road. I don't think they beat UCLA down there.
    Holding on against Utah late in the season was their best win. Half the time since 98, UCLA looks like a worldbeater early in the season then wilts once the games get tough and teams get up for them. They generally don't show up against anyone other than USC and UW. Chip also has a thing at Autzen where he's like a guy who got divorced and both he and the ex married down and he still has to go to parties she's at every once in a while and instead of just big dicking the situation he tries to play it cool like he doesn't care and sucks.
    God, Utah was the most limp dick fucking conference champion in the history of this era. I remember both teams that game just looking like complete ass.

I would argue WSU was Oregon's best win just with the way they turned it on in ~3 minutes against a team they struggle with every other year.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon living Rent Free!

I’m not complaining.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Oregon living Rent Free!

I’m not complaining.

Cringe.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512