Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The only clap Jill Biden will get is from Hunter or Kamala's husband.

“get”????????????
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:
    I like to call BLM conservatives, that’s what I like to do.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    What common values do I have with Dr. Jill or mello?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,765
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

For the electric car virtue signalers of the world.
    Mining reclamation in China:

Mining reclamation in the US:

Chambers bay too, sort of.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What common values do I have with Dr. Jill or mello?
    Her husband calls you a terrorist so there's that
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Chambers bay too, sort of.

Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:
    Now do Ray Epps who was actually there and inciting the Capitol trespass.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2023
    Eh I don't care about these losers.

It's like the George Floyd thing. Excellent stuff 10/10. Took down one violent piece of shit criminal and another piece of shit got put away too.

Same thing with the subway choking thing. If he's innocent great, one piece of shit gone. If it turns out it actually was bad and he's guilty, great, 2 pieces of shit gone.

More of this please
    Standard Supporter

Eh I don't care about these losers.

It's like the George Floyd thing. Excellent stuff 10/10. Took down one violent piece of shit criminal and another piece of shit got put away too.

Same thing with the subway choking thing. If he's innocent great, one piece of shit gone. If it turns out it actually was bad and he's guilty, great, 2 pieces of shit gone.

More of this please

Problem is the commie prosecutors and biased juries. Look at the George Floyd autopsy just posted. No evidence supporting a trauma death. Lots of evidence of drug overdose death. Rittenhouse shouldn't have had to go through his prosecution. Purely political and he got lucky with an honest jury. The subway choker should never have been indicted and his fate is up to a bunch of New Yorkers who voted for a Soros DA and a still soft on crime mayor.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

So you're going to throw your cell phone and laptop away?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Where is that? I think I've played that course.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:
    "Trump has one last chance, right now, to stand. But he will need us and our rifles too. But will he FINALLY act? Only if WE act and call him to lead us." - Nov. 7, 2020 in a text message from Rhodes to a group of Oath Keepers.

-- "I'm gonna go on a killing spree." "Pelosi first." - Nov. 3, 2020 consecutive text messages from Kelly Meggs in a family chat.

-- "If you fail to do your duty, you will leave We the People no choice but to walk in the founders footsteps, by declaring the regime illegitimate, incapable of representing us, destructive of the just ends of government - to secure our liberty. And, like the founding generation, we will take to arms in defense of our God-given liberty." - December 2020 open letter posted online from Rhodes to then-President Trump.

-- "Proud boys scuffled with cops and drove them inside to hide. Breached the doors. One guy made it all the way to the house floor, another to Pelosi's office. A good time. We need to do this at the local level. Lets storm the capitol in Ohio." - Jan. 7, 2021 Facebook message from Thomas Caldwell to Donovan Crowl, an Oath Keeper charged in a separate criminal case.

-- "If we'd had guns I guarantee we would have killed 100 politicians. They ran off and were spirited away through their underground tunnels like the rats they were." - private message sent by Thomas Caldwell on Jan. 6, 2021 to someone named Jonathan.

-- "Show the world who the traitors are, and then use the (Insurrection Act) to drop the hammer on them. And all of us veterans who swore that oath, until you're age 65, you can be called up as the militia to support and defend the constitution ... He needs to know from you, that you are with him. That if he does not do it now, while he is commander in chief, we are going to have to do it ourselves later, in a much more desperate, much more bloody war. Let's get it on now, while he is still the commander in chief." - Rhodes in a speech prior to the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol.

-- "We will have many balls in the air. I have been so busy on back-channel groups trying to advise the president." - Stewart Rhodes in a December 2020 text discussing logistics ahead of Jan. 6 with a group of Oath Keepers.

-- "Push, push, push! Get in there. They can't hold us." - Oath Keepers defendant Jessica Watkins, speaking to other members of the group inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 as they breached a police line protecting the U.S. Senate chamber.

-- "I don't believe in anything. I'm just here for the violence," - writing on a patch that defendant Kelly Meggs wore on his shirt on the day of the Jan. 6, 2021 attack.

-- "It begins for real Jan 5 and 6 on Washington D.C. when we mobilize in the streets. Let them try to certify some crud on capitol hill with a million or more patriots in the streets. This kettle is set to boil." - defendant Thomas Caldwell, in a Facebook message on Jan. 1, 2021.

-- "We aren’t getting through this without a civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body, spirit," Stewart Rhodes, in a Nov. 5, 2020 text to a group of Oath Keepers.

Forgot to tell the tourists to be reverential. Gonna cost them.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    "Trump has one last chance, right now, to stand. But he will need us and our rifles too. But will he FINALLY act? Only if WE act and call him to lead us." - Nov. 7, 2020 in a text message from Rhodes to a group of Oath Keepers.

-- "I'm gonna go on a killing spree." "Pelosi first." - Nov. 3, 2020 consecutive text messages from Kelly Meggs in a family chat.

-- "If you fail to do your duty, you will leave We the People no choice but to walk in the founders footsteps, by declaring the regime illegitimate, incapable of representing us, destructive of the just ends of government - to secure our liberty. And, like the founding generation, we will take to arms in defense of our God-given liberty." - December 2020 open letter posted online from Rhodes to then-President Trump.

-- "Proud boys scuffled with cops and drove them inside to hide. Breached the doors. One guy made it all the way to the house floor, another to Pelosi's office. A good time. We need to do this at the local level. Lets storm the capitol in Ohio." - Jan. 7, 2021 Facebook message from Thomas Caldwell to Donovan Crowl, an Oath Keeper charged in a separate criminal case.

-- "If we'd had guns I guarantee we would have killed 100 politicians. They ran off and were spirited away through their underground tunnels like the rats they were." - private message sent by Thomas Caldwell on Jan. 6, 2021 to someone named Jonathan.

-- "Show the world who the traitors are, and then use the (Insurrection Act) to drop the hammer on them. And all of us veterans who swore that oath, until you're age 65, you can be called up as the militia to support and defend the constitution ... He needs to know from you, that you are with him. That if he does not do it now, while he is commander in chief, we are going to have to do it ourselves later, in a much more desperate, much more bloody war. Let's get it on now, while he is still the commander in chief." - Rhodes in a speech prior to the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol.

-- "We will have many balls in the air. I have been so busy on back-channel groups trying to advise the president." - Stewart Rhodes in a December 2020 text discussing logistics ahead of Jan. 6 with a group of Oath Keepers.

-- "Push, push, push! Get in there. They can't hold us." - Oath Keepers defendant Jessica Watkins, speaking to other members of the group inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 as they breached a police line protecting the U.S. Senate chamber.

-- "I don't believe in anything. I'm just here for the violence," - writing on a patch that defendant Kelly Meggs wore on his shirt on the day of the Jan. 6, 2021 attack.

-- "It begins for real Jan 5 and 6 on Washington D.C. when we mobilize in the streets. Let them try to certify some crud on capitol hill with a million or more patriots in the streets. This kettle is set to boil." - defendant Thomas Caldwell, in a Facebook message on Jan. 1, 2021.

-- "We aren’t getting through this without a civil war. Too late for that. Prepare your mind, body, spirit," Stewart Rhodes, in a Nov. 5, 2020 text to a group of Oath Keepers.

Now do Ray Epps. What's the difference between the Proud Boys and months of antifa rioting, looting and burning outside of the looting and burning? Lots of "if"s in there.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Fuck off