Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big if true?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Trump/Newsom campaign, Under Ron DeSantis Florida has become among the worst States to:

Live
Work
Find economic opportunity
Retire
Raise a family
Pay taxes
Be safe
Rent a home
Have a baby
Afford energy
Die
Be a teacher
A doctor
A police officer

Sounds grim. Trump should move. Maybe that’s why a DeSantis supporting PAC offered to help move him to Cali. He gets along just swell with Gavin. He said so.

The silly name calling and outright lies are not gonna work in 2023. 2020 said so.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If you think the 2020 election turned because of name calling I've got a bridge in pewgene to sell you.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

If you think the 2020 election turned because of name calling I've got a bridge in pewgene to sell you.

The general election in 2020 showed a lot of soft minded people didn't like the bullying and name calling by Trump. First debate proved that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump/Newsom campaign, Under Ron DeSantis Florida has become among the worst States to:

Live
    Work
    Find economic opportunity
    Retire
    Raise a family
    Pay taxes
    Be safe
    Rent a home
    Have a baby
    Afford energy
    Die
    Be a teacher
    A doctor
    A police officer

Sounds grim. Trump should move. Maybe that’s why a DeSantis supporting PAC offered to help move him to Cali. He gets along just swell with Gavin. He said so.

The silly name calling and outright lies are not gonna work in 2023. 2020 said so.

You sound upset.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump didn't take covid seriously was the main reason according to Biden voters here who have since vanished

It was a perfect shitstorm. Made in China

Soft minded people were key
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Let’s focus on Team Trump/Newsom. GOP primary voters won’t be interested in Trump’s silly name calling. We need a serious person like RDS.

So all in agreement that Trump’s analysis of Florida under RDS is correct?

He’s such a petulant child.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Trump has less than 8M followers on TS. If he doesn’t get his lard ass over to Twitter he’s toast.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump has less than 8M followers on TS. If he doesn’t get his lard ass over to Twitter he’s toast.

Lard ass. Talk about throwing stones at glass houses.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pawz said:

The general election in 2020 showed a lot of soft minded people didn't like the bullying and name calling by Trump. First debate proved that.
    I don't think it's "soft minded" to expect the president to act a little more mature. You can be tough without acting like you're nine years old.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

pawz said:

I don't think it's "soft minded" to expect the president to act a little more mature. You can be tough without acting like you're nine years old.
    I like my Presidents not to be so mature that they are dementia patients who shite their pants while visiting the Pope, but that’s just me.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Lard ass. Talk about throwing stones at glass houses.
    No worse than short Ron
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I like my Presidents not to be so mature that they are dementia patients who shite their pants while visiting the Pope, but that’s just me.
    apples and oranges

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

It's definitely soft minded to vote for a dementia patient that has the maturity of a five year old with an ice cream cone. At some point, you need to adult up and look at the issues when dealing with a narcissistic bully versus a anti-American who can't pass a cognitive test. Those were the choices. Someone who at his core supported America First and honest elections versus the cabal of corrupt anti-American globalists that are pulling Cho Bai Den's strings. Excusing your vote because of character issues in this case is the definition of soft minded.