Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The fullback dive

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,858
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Paul Ryan is on team DeSantis

As is Jeb and the rest

If Ron has a problem with that he should do something about it

Not sure what that has to do with Gavin lying about book bans but I'm just a dumb Trump voter

That's the big problem the RINO's are lining up behind DeSantis. Troubling.
    The RINOs will line up behind ANYONE that isn't Trump. I like Ron a bunch. But I have said since the outset I do not think he can take out the 800 pound gorilla in the room. There are a few troubling spots with Ron, but there a whole host of troubling issues with Trump....but voters on the modern right do not want a go along to get along play ball with the establishment type, and if Ron has to cozy up to that to get some votes, and he might, then he seems done to me. At this point I don't think ANY Republican wins the next election, even if the Dems ran a vegetable. Wait, er....
    Yep. Abortion is probably the killer though imo. Can't fail to regain the housewives that Trump lost and hope to win. But trump running basically ensures that Republicans will lose this one to drooling Joe anyway.

About their only chance is if Joe gets sick and Kamala has to be their candidate. Dems know she'll lose but can't kick out a black woman. Unless they find a tranny I guess
    What about a black tranny????
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

As is Jeb and the rest

Not sure what that has to do with Gavin lying about book bans but I'm just a dumb Trump voter

The RINOs will line up behind ANYONE that isn't Trump. I like Ron a bunch. But I have said since the outset I do not think he can take out the 800 pound gorilla in the room. There are a few troubling spots with Ron, but there a whole host of troubling issues with Trump....but voters on the modern right do not want a go along to get along play ball with the establishment type, and if Ron has to cozy up to that to get some votes, and he might, then he seems done to me. At this point I don't think ANY Republican wins the next election, even if the Dems ran a vegetable. Wait, er....
    Yep. Abortion is probably the killer though imo. Can't fail to regain the housewives that Trump lost and hope to win. But trump running basically ensures that Republicans will lose this one to drooling Joe anyway.

About their only chance is if Joe gets sick and Kamala has to be their candidate. Dems know she'll lose but can't kick out a black woman. Unless they find a tranny I guess
    J?

No apparently now even white trannies are higher on the victim list

It's amazing how willing to kick black people to the side Dems are the moment they see something shinier.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

As is Jeb and the rest

J?

It's amazing how willing to kick black people to the side Dems are the moment they see something shinier.
    If I have a customer that repeats 95 percent of the time even if I piss down their back I'm likely to ignore them and chase other customers

Or something
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

I like to poast Trump cultists tweets.

That’s what I like to do.
    I like to ignore lockdown Ron from an actual news clip

Tough night for the Sanctimonious
    God forbid he follows what lockdown Don asked him to do.
    Did he open by Easter?

Why did Noem not lockdown?

In that clip Ron says they are following California

Newsom won't use that
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    46XiJCAB said:

HS insults from a former POTUS are so cool. Gives you an idea of what he thinks about his supporters.

Nice to see a grownup entering the ring. Trump is scared of RDS. He’s shitting himself right now. It’s plainly obvious.

I’m enjoying his Twitter stooges. He must pay them per word to stroke his ego.

When your only 40 points up it's time to worry? Sounds like a Coug fan.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

As is Jeb and the rest

J?

On the Totem Pole of victimhood I believe the Black Trans Women is still sitting atop.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Wasnt the whole crux of the gay thing like it's not a choice to be gay or straight?

But it's absolutely a choice to be trans.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How can there be LGB folks? Doesn’t there have to be to sexes to pull it off? Sounds like the TransMafia is trying to cancel the LGB’s.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

How can there be LGB folks? Doesn’t there have to be to sexes to pull it off? Sounds like the TransMafia is trying to cancel the LGB’s. </blockquote

Grooming does no good if choice isn't involved. I do realize that some people are bi but not many. Some gays are flamboyant queens but not many transition . A lot of lesbians are lesbians by choice. They have no good male choices as companions and settle with another lonely woman. Grooming for a transition seems to work really well with young impressionable people, especially women.