Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Regular people punching back

13»

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Being male makes them dangerous

The entire premise is that they were black so she was guilty

It should be mocked

Which is what Ann is good at

I understand the premise and have no problem with her mocking the PC assumption of who is at fault. I would have found another way than "Sure, sure, I'm going to believe 5 black kids over a white pregnant nurse." I just think it's unhelpful and she could have taken a different tack. It's not very strategic to mock a false accusation of racism by making a thinly veiled racist remark.
    Unfortunately, the statistics back up Coulter. Some blacks are preying on white people. A far less percentage of whites are preying on black people. Rather than recognize that fact we have supposedly fine black people making up hate crimes against innocent whites. And like the dazzler, leftard white social justice warriors can't wait to swallow the lies. Hope that wasn't unhelpful.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2023

It should be mocked

I understand the premise and have no problem with her mocking the PC assumption of who is at fault. I would have found another way than "Sure, sure, I'm going to believe 5 black kids over a white pregnant nurse." I just think it's unhelpful and she could have taken a different tack. It's not very strategic to mock a false accusation of racism by making a thinly veiled racist remark.
    Unfortunately, the statistics back up Coulter. Some blacks are preying on white people. A far less percentage of whites are preying on black people. Rather than recognize that fact we have supposedly fine black people making up hate crimes against innocent whites. And like the dazzler, leftard white social justice warriors can't wait to swallow the lies. Hope that wasn't unhelpful.
    I know.

Is there a reason that your otherwise reasonable post had to wrap with a sarcastic remark? Are you mad that I think Coulter's comments are unhelpful? Do you want me to like Ann Coulter? I often do, but in this context, what she wrote was, IMO, unhelpful.
    Standard Supporter

It should be mocked

I know.

Is there a reason that your otherwise reasonable post had to wrap with a sarcastic remark? Are you mad that I think Coulter's comments are unhelpful? Do you want me to like Ann Coulter? I often do, but in this context, what she wrote was, IMO, unhelpful.
    I think your wrong. Pandering to the black thug element isn't helpful. Any professional black grifter living on a life of accusing whites as institutionally racist deserves to be taken to the woodshed. It's okay to call Coulter a white racist bitch but she can't accurately point out a fake hate crime initiated by black thugs?
    Standard Supporter

It should be mocked

I know.

I think your wrong. Pandering to the black thug element isn't helpful. Any professional black grifter living on a life of accusing whites as institutionally racist deserves to be taken to the woodshed. It's okay to call Coulter a white racist bitch but she can't accurately point out a fake hate crime initiated by black thugs?
    PS I treat lying anti-American POS the same whether they are Adam Schiff, the dementia patient or the dazzler.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2023

It should be mocked

I know.

Oh Lordy. Your claims are stylized in the form of the false dilemma. For starters, my position doesn't amount to "pandering to the black thug element." And I don't deny, outright or by implication, that those who weaponize race to run roughshod over others shouldn't be held to account. Nor did I say that Coulter can't defend herself against claims that she is racist or a bitch or both. None of that is on me or my view.

So you can think what you want; but I didn't assert or argue against any of those positions. My post was crystal clear, so I'm not re-writing here.

As to your PS, I assume you are directing your insults to someone else, or is that a response for the unnecessary comment about being helpful about which I asked?
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It should be mocked

Unfortunately, the statistics back up Coulter. Some blacks are preying on white people. A far less percentage of whites are preying on black people. Rather than recognize that fact we have supposedly fine black people making up hate crimes against innocent whites. And like the dazzler, leftard white social justice warriors can't wait to swallow repeat the lies. Hope that wasn't unhelpful.
    Fixed that for you.

I had a frank conversation with a leftist friend of mine during the summer of BLM and the riots. She's fully vaxed, double boosted and still had covid twice yet insists on wearing a mask in her FB avatar so you get the picture.

Like most leftists she believes cops are out hunting black teens. She has looooads of black friends who are terrified to let their kids out of the house. She didn't believe me when I cited 19 as the number of unarmed black men shot by police in a year (BTW unarmed doesn't mean not dangerous). Showed her the FBI study that backed up my data- She promised to "Look into it". She hasn't brought up the subject since.

Standard Supporter

It should be mocked

I know.

Oh Lordy. Your claims are stylized in the form of the false dilemma. For starters, my position doesn't amount to "pandering to the black thug element." And I don't deny, outright or by implication, that those who weaponize race to run roughshod over others shouldn't be held to account. Nor did I say that Coulter can't defend herself against claims that she is racist or a bitch or both. None of that is on me or my view.

So you can think what you want; but I didn't assert or argue against any of those positions. My post was crystal clear, so I'm not re-writing here.

As to your PS, I assume you are directing your insults to someone else, or is that a response for the unnecessary comment about being helpful about which I asked?
    Nope, just to point out I'm an equal opportunity hater. We will disagree over Coulter being unhelpful for the reasons I fully explained.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

jecornel said:

@HHusky i suggest you scroll up and review the response by Candace. Or does her viewpoint not matter because she is black and a woman?

Look, I get your point, and Ann's and Candace's. What makes the assembled teenagers dangerous and unbelievable is their blackness.

I'm with you. White people shouldn't have to put up with this.
    "Blackness?"

You really are a racist Nazi asshole, aren't you? It doesn't matter whether you're trying to be positive or negative about race. When you make it the essential of everything, you're a racist.

Own it, bigot.
    edited May 2023
    HHusky said:

Saying the quiet part out loud.

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Saying the quiet part out loud.

Logic wins out. That’s the loud part. Fuck off racist.
    Boom. Down goes RacistH.

Ka-Boom, actually.

On your number 1 the race of the guys meant everything. If they were white no one hears about it

Why wouldn't Ann reference it? H called her a racist before he even knew what the story was

5 dudes took one lady's bike. She has the receipts. She got suspended and doxed

That's the outrage. Not Ann Coulter

Who hates Trump so she should get a pass anyway

I'm talking about her tweet, where she was mocking the implication that we would need to have a receipt to actually believe the nurse over 5 teenage black boys. I'm not sure how else to take that other than how she meant it, and I stand by my position. Gratuitous. She could have just said, "yeah, a pregnant adult nurse getting off her shift and 5 teenage boys running around up to no good. Who are you going to believe?" But Coulter being Coulter, she had to get just a little more attention. It's not helpful IMO.

Two things can be true at the same time. I made my case on Coulter and I am also outraged at what happened to the nurse. The entire thing is outrageous.
    I think the Red Meat this story provides to Coulter is equal to the Red Meat it provides to an exploitative scumbag like Crump.

IMO, they cancel each other out.
    Standard Supporter

On your number 1 the race of the guys meant everything. If they were white no one hears about it

Why wouldn't Ann reference it? H called her a racist before he even knew what the story was

I'm talking about her tweet, where she was mocking the implication that we would need to have a receipt to actually believe the nurse over 5 teenage black boys. I'm not sure how else to take that other than how she meant it, and I stand by my position. Gratuitous. She could have just said, "yeah, a pregnant adult nurse getting off her shift and 5 teenage boys running around up to no good. Who are you going to believe?" But Coulter being Coulter, she had to get just a little more attention. It's not helpful IMO.

Two things can be true at the same time. I made my case on Coulter and I am also outraged at what happened to the nurse. The entire thing is outrageous.
    I think the Red Meat this story provides to Coulter is equal to the Red Meat it provides to an exploitative scumbag like Crump.

Nope. No lame ass moral equivalency here. Coulter was telling the truth. Crump is a professional black grifter and gets paid to support more dead black kids and lied.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Crump is looking for a payday and additional name recognition (that will increase his payday).

"
    Nope. No lame ass moral equivalency here. Coulter was telling the truth. Crump is a professional black grifter and gets paid to support more dead black kids and lied.
    It's not a moral equivalency, it's an actual equivalency, i.e., no double standards, fair is fair.

If Crump can blabber his ill-informed racist bullshit without censoring, Coulter can describe his oppressed "victims" however the fuck she wants, so long as it's true and accurate.
    Standard Supporter

"
    It's not a moral equivalency, it's an actual equivalency, i.e., no double standards, fair is fair.

If Crump can blabber his ill-informed racist bullshit without censoring, Coulter can describe his oppressed "victims" however the fuck she wants, so long as it's true and accurate.
    Probably quibbling over words, but I just want to make it clear that the truth > the lie. Nothing wrong with red meat stories if true. Lying about Russian collusion and the covid vaxx is red meat to the left. Posting about black racism to a fed up white base who are not racists is red meat but in this case, Coulter's post was nails.

"

Probably quibbling over words, but I just want to make it clear that the truth > the lie. Nothing wrong with red meat stories if true. Lying about Russian collusion and the covid vaxx is red meat to the left. Posting about black racism to a fed up white base who are not racists is red meat but in this case, Coulter's post was nails.
    From the censors in the MSM, who is most likely to be censored, Crump or Coulter?

I'm saying I want to allow it all, bullshit and truth, because most people are smart enough to decipher what's true when they hear both sides.

Red Meat for the Goose, Red Meat for the Gander.
    Standard Supporter

"

From the censors in the MSM, who is most likely to be censored, Crump or Coulter?

I'm saying I want to allow it all, bullshit and truth, because most people are smart enough to decipher what's true when they hear both sides.

I'll disagree on "most people". You need to hit most people in the face to make them wake up.

"

I'll disagree on "most people". You need to hit most people in the face to make them wake up.
    I think many have become that way due to MSM brainwashing. The MSM is still where 80% of people get their news and info. Google, MS Explorer home page, Apple News, etc. One must go around all those "sources" to get any real news today.

It's a miracle the elections are as close as they've been, given the massive efforts and expenditures by the MSM and it's benefactors to completely control and occupy all fields with their narratives.

I believe if it weren't for the multiple, massive conspiracies, false flags and outright fabrications by the DNC, its donors and the MSM, Trump would've landslide the fuck out of the braindead zombie in the WH today.

And I didn't even vote for the guy.
    Standard Supporter
    "And I didn't even vote for the guy." I did say most.