Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big if true

Comments

• coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Keep the gay canuck shit off OUR bored! Go Avs!

The lady doth protest too much
    Go burn your piece of shit city to the ground after losing another cup final, ya fuckin no natty fish fister.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Keep the gay canuck shit off OUR bored! Go Avs!

The lady doth protest too much
    Go burn your piece of shit city to the ground after losing another cup final, ya fuckin no natty fish fister.
    It just means more
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512

Would you trade the 91 natty for Oregon’s success the past 15 years? I think it’s a tougher question for someone like me who was too young to experience 91. I’d also factor in that UW probably recruits better locally in the 2010s and past few years if they’re more successful in that era and the brand is bigger at a crucial time with the PAC-12 dying and NIL.

Anyone under the age of 37ish who answers no to this is a liar
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Would you trade the 91 natty for Oregon’s success the past 15 years? I think it’s a tougher question for someone like me who was too young to experience 91. I’d also factor in that UW probably recruits better locally in the 2010s and past few years if they’re more successful in that era and the brand is bigger at a crucial time with the PAC-12 dying and NIL.

Only because, like TCU will show, getting to a championship no matter the results seems to give you momentum that lasts a really long time.

ntxduck said:

I said 37 not 137
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

There's somebody here other than Fudgie that's under 37?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

lol

Duck fan doesn't know wtf he's talking about because his team is on the list and he has no idea what it means to win a NC.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Because of all the nattys Oregon's won since then?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

One thing is for sure Oregon will never win a 1/2 Championship.
    edited May 2023
    dflea said:

ntxduck said:

lol

Duck fan doesn't know wtf he's talking about because his team is on the list and he has no idea what it means to win a NC.
    No, because experiencing big wins in the moment is >>>>>>>hearing your two dads talk about the title you won before you were even born/cognizant of what was going on. Obviously for the older crowd winning the 91 title was a huge deal—because you all watched/went to every single game that season. A 30 year old would much rather have the success in his lifetime when he’s actually watching/going to the games.

Watching grainy footage on YouTube of a team you never saw play live doesn’t make your heart pump the same way as having a Dawgade of wins over Oregon that coincides with when you were in school.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

dflea said:

ntxduck said:

lol

No, because experiencing big wins in the moment is >>>>>>>hearing your two dads talk about the title you won before you were even born/cognizant of what was going on. Obviously for the older crowd winning the 91 title was a huge deal—because you all watched/went to every single game that season. A 30 year old would much rather have the success in his lifetime when he’s actually watching/going to the games.

Watching grainy footage on YouTube of a team you never saw play live doesn’t make your heart pump the same way as having a Dawgade of wins over Oregon that coincides with when you were in school.
    You don't...get college football eh
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

One thing is for sure Oregon will never win a 1/2 Championship.

1/2 is still greater than zero.