Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for HHusky

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,890
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
If RFK Jr. somehow ended up winning the Democrat primaries, would you vote for him in the presidential election?

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,852
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    He questioned Daddy’s vaccine. So he’s out.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

If RFK Jr. somehow ended up winning the Democrat primaries, would you vote for him in the presidential election?

His name isn't Trump or DeSantis and on the commie big issues, RJK Jr. is an orthodox leftard. A quick assassination/"accident"/"suicide" by the Deep State will fix any of the dazzler's other concerns.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,100
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I would definitely be reading more of those "Where would you like to retire abroad?" articles. RFK, Jr. falls in the Jim McDermott category for me--someone I never did and never would vote for.

Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I would definitely be reading more of those "Where would you like to retire abroad?" articles. RFK, Jr. falls in the Jim McDermott category for me--someone I never did and never would vote for.

Sure. You voted for barry and the dementia patient. You proved you would blow anyone with a D versus voting for an R. So, who do you want to be the nominee? Round 2 of the dementia patient who can't pass a cognitive assessment test?

HHusky said:

Sure. You voted for barry and the dementia patient. You proved you would blow anyone with a D versus voting for an R. So, who do you want to be the nominee? Round 2 of the dementia patient who can't pass a cognitive assessment test?
    Yes. Round 2. You keep asking the same question and I keep giving you the same answer.

Hope it sinks in this time.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,074
    edited May 2023
    So the answer to the OP is... no..., you wouldn't vote RFK jr. If he won the primary?
    Blueduck said:

So the answer to the OP is... no..., you wouldn't vote RFK jr. If he won the primary?

You got it. I don't know why everyone says you're slow.
    Standard Supporter
    Blueduck said:

That's what the dazzler said lied about. Once again, the dazzler won't tell us why he would support who he would write in or he would just abstain. I didn't trust Trump in 2016 and wrote in Ted Cruz and explained why. Our highly educated mythical MBA and hypothetical attorney doesn't really do analysis. Just whatever stirs his vag.

Blueduck said:

That's what the dazzler said lied about. Once again, the dazzler won't tell us why he would support who he would write in or he would just abstain. I didn't trust Trump in 2016 and wrote in Ted Cruz and explained why. Our highly educated mythical MBA and hypothetical attorney doesn't really do analysis. Just whatever stirs his vag.
    rent free
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,074
    edited May 2023
    HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

You got it. I don't know why everyone says you're slow.
    Im not slow, I like to take screenshots , it's easier than trying to find old threads ;)