Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Regular people punching back

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Saying the quiet part out loud.
    Logic wins out. That’s the loud part. Fuck off racist.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

jecornel said:

@HHusky i suggest you scroll up and review the response by Candace. Or does her viewpoint not matter because she is black and a woman?

Look, I get your point, and Ann's and Candace's. What makes the assembled teenagers dangerous and unbelievable is their blackness.

I'm with you. White people shouldn't have to put up with this.
    You know that the Sun has been shining for 2 weeks now, right? Because no one subscribes to these kind of takes anymore.

Maybe step up out of the basement and get back to real life.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    People need to start shooting these aggressive dickheads because they've become emboldened.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So a pregnant woman who happens to be white, reserves the bike, the kids who are black know this but don't care. Black race baiting lawyer spouts off and does his race baiting by wrongfully accusing pregnant white woman of being a racist.

hh and mellow see this and come to the conclusion that everyone white is a racist. Except of course them. No sympathy for the pregnant nurse or the damage to her done by race baiting liberal hustlers.

Blind goose stepping liberal morons.

I didn't follow a story about a stolen bike or comment on it. It's hardly news, except for you gals who watch The View.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

So a pregnant woman who happens to be white, reserves the bike, the kids who are black know this but don't care. Black race baiting lawyer spouts off and does his race baiting by wrongfully accusing pregnant white woman of being a racist.

hh and mellow see this and come to the conclusion that everyone white is a racist. Except of course them. No sympathy for the pregnant nurse or the damage to her done by race baiting liberal hustlers.

I didn't follow a story about a stolen bike or comment on it. It's hardly news, except for you gals who watch The View.

It was hardly news to the "educated" leftards who swallowed the "story" like a two dollar hooker then posted about it as their standard leftard virtue signaling. You and your gals on the View swallowed Smollett like a first timer to a SF bathhouse.
    Dazzler is an "I'll suck your dick for a cheeseburger" level john.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Perry Namath isn't mad about the story. He's just mad about Anne Coulter being statistically accurate.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

It was hardly news to the "educated" leftards who swallowed the "story" like a two dollar hooker then posted about it as their standard leftard virtue signaling. You and your gals on the View swallowed Smollett like a first timer to a SF bathhouse.
    More homoerotic content from Mall Cop.

People are starting to notice, old boy.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

More homoerotic content from Mall Cop.

People are starting to notice, old boy.
    You know you've said it.

You were in the credits of the movie!

"Dazzler" AKA Dave the crack head: portrayed by Keith Morris.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2023
    HHusky said:

Doogles said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

@HHusky i suggest you scroll up and review the response by Candace. Or does her viewpoint not matter because she is black and a woman?

Look, I get your point, and Ann's and Candace's. What makes the assembled teenagers dangerous is their blackness.

Embarrassing.
    That characterization is spot on.

Maybe we don't agree why it's embarrassing, however.
    1. I agree with you that Coulter's tweet was inappropriate. She could have made the very same point w/o adding the kids' race to it. Even if she had been going for some "look at the statistics" point, it was gratuitous and when she does that it doesn't help anything at all. It gives others something at which to point and say, "See?"

2. Race (not our Race) has been weaponized and is being widely used to ruin people while creating cover for individual failures and shortcomings. I see it in corporate America all the time. I know you know this.

There are racists. But most people are not racist. It's like, "maybe you're just not good at your job" and "maybe it's just not your bike junior." Sometimes, in fact most of the time, it's just that and nothing else.

But man, what an Ace card to have in your pocket. Tell me H, honestly, that if someone accused you of being racist you wouldn't shit your pants just for a second at least before recovering and figuring out how to defend yourself. It's the scarlet letter of our time, and as in Hawthorne's piece, the most ridiculous people can credibly make the charge with institutional support almost immediately backing them.

It's a problem IMO.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On your number 1 the race of the guys meant everything. If they were white no one hears about it

Why wouldn't Ann reference it? H called her a racist before he even knew what the story was

5 dudes took one lady's bike. She has the receipts. She got suspended and doxed

That's the outrage. Not Ann Coulter

Who hates Trump so she should get a pass anyway

Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

jecornel said:

Look, I get your point, and Ann's and Candace's. What makes the assembled teenagers dangerous and unbelievable is their blackness.

That's a fucking retarded take and he got called on it

On your number 1 the race of the guys meant everything. If they were white no one hears about it

Why wouldn't Ann reference it? H called her a racist before he even knew what the story was

5 dudes took one lady's bike. She has the receipts. She got suspended and doxed

That's the outrage. Not Ann Coulter

Who hates Trump so she should get a pass anyway

I'm talking about her tweet, where she was mocking the implication that we would need to have a receipt to actually believe the nurse over 5 teenage black boys. I'm not sure how else to take that other than how she meant it, and I stand by my position. Gratuitous. She could have just said, "yeah, a pregnant adult nurse getting off her shift and 5 teenage boys running around up to no good. Who are you going to believe?" But Coulter being Coulter, she had to get just a little more attention. It's not helpful IMO.

Two things can be true at the same time. I made my case on Coulter and I am also outraged at what happened to the nurse. The entire thing is outrageous.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The entire premise is that they were black so she was guilty

It should be mocked

Which is what Ann is good at
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Being male makes them dangerous

Being male makes them dangerous

The entire premise is that they were black so she was guilty

It should be mocked

Which is what Ann is good at

I understand the premise and have no problem with her mocking the PC assumption of who is at fault. I would have found another way than "Sure, sure, I'm going to believe 5 black kids over a white pregnant nurse." I just think it's unhelpful and she could have taken a different tack. It's not very strategic to mock a false accusation of racism by making a thinly veiled racist remark.