Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy burnt to a Crisp

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I'm old enough to remember when softy like to suck the dick of Seattle sports figures

Like Ty

I'm old enough to remember Softy literally questioning the sanity of anyone who wouldn't support Sark 100%
    He still worships Sark
    Yes, this is true. Had him on before the Alamo Bowl and he was fellating him with vigor. It was vigorous fellating, I tell you.
    Lol what? Why would Sark go on Seattle radio? What a dumb fuck.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

dnc said:

I'm old enough to remember when softy like to suck the dick of Seattle sports figures

Like Ty

I'm old enough to remember Softy literally questioning the sanity of anyone who wouldn't support Sark 100%
    He still worships Sark
    Yes, this is true. Had him on before the Alamo Bowl and he was fellating him with vigor. It was vigorous fellating, I tell you.
    If he goes on with someone like Softy who lobs him softballs it could aid in getting some area recruit at some point. It's a smart thing for Sark to do.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Like Ty

He still worships Sark
    Fellated like he was angry at it.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,098

Doogles said:

dnc said:
    Crisp won't give examples of Softy being disrespectful. Pulls the old "can't/Wont" argument. Softy is a major re-tard but his job is to be critical of bullshit and he's actually kind of a lightweight at that portion of his job. Crisp just sounds like every other thin skinned athlete that can't handle it when people say you can't shoot, or dribble or to stop being a spaz when you drive through the lane. All Crisp had to do was listen to one show and he'd be armed with numerous examples of retardation. Nothing burger.
    Take this as a critique (:
    I can see @MelloDawg adopting this response into his arsenal of spastic downvoting and hawt centrist takes
    Nicest things anyone has said about my takes.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

dnc said:

Like Ty

He still worships Sark
    If he goes on with someone like Softy who lobs him softballs it could aid in getting some area recruit at some point. It's a smart thing for Sark to do.
    I’d guess it has to do with obligated bowl promo. I’m sure Deboner did Austin radio, as well. Sark is far too self serving to waste time talking to Seattle radio otherwise.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    doogville said:

haie said:

dnc said:

Like Ty

He still worships Sark
    I’d guess it has to do with obligated bowl promo. I’m sure Deboner did Austin radio, as well. Sark is far too self serving to waste time talking to Seattle radio otherwise.
    Totally disagree. Sark enjoys a good blowjob. He knew Softy would provide one.