Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftists Outraged over Aubrey Plaza Commercial Mocking Plant-Based Milk: ‘So Disappointed’

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,291
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I have an acquaintance who's son dated Aubrey Plaza for a minute. Quite the devil in the sack but legit bat shit crazy.

I find her hilarious.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have an acquaintance who's son dated Aubrey Plaza for a minute. Quite the devil in the sack but legit bat shit crazy.

I find her hilarious.

Good to here she's batshit cray cray. That's a short term plus. She's got a thing about her. On a plane flight last week, watched a movie with her in it. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7985704/?ref_=nm_flmg_t_1_act

She's not smoking smoking hot but WOOD!! Kind of got that Olivia Munn vibe.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good time to remind crazy chick admirers that Boebert is back on the market.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    Milk comes from living things not plants. I don't need or want some super processed plant based liquid pretending to be milk. Cows have milk, needed for grandchildren and cooking or more importantly heavy cream for my coffee. These vegan fags will die out when the shit hits the fan. Thus will end the Dazzler and Mello if the HIV or some other Spandex Butt Pirate plague is unsuccessful.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Milk comes from living things not plants. I don't need or want some super processed plant based liquid pretending to be milk. Cows have milk, needed for grandchildren and cooking or more importantly heavy cream for my coffee. These vegan fags will die out when the shit hits the fan. Thus will end the Dazzler and Mello if the HIV or some other Spandex Butt Pirate plague is unsuccessful.

I had cheeseburgers (plural) and a milkshake yesterday. Wanna fight?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Via enema?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Why do you hate banging cray cray chick?

One time cray cray roll around is good fun.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

I gave up dairy to combat sinus issues. I like almond milk in my coffee. Don't really do cereal anymore

Not to worry Sled, I still grill a ribeye every week

I actually tried vegan for a few months thanks to my smoking hot Latina sisters but it was too much work and I like beef
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Sledog said:

I gave up dairy to combat sinus issues. I like almond milk in my coffee. Don't really do cereal anymore

I actually tried vegan for a few months thanks to my smoking hot Latina sisters but it was too much work and I like beef
    Total carnivore here. I have one vegan about the family. His girlfriend is vegan so he went vegan. I hadn't seen him in a while during this and at the next family function I saw him I actually didn't recognize him he looked so bad! We have eyes in the front of our head for hunting and pointed teeth to rip meat. We do eat vegetables but we aren't built to exist entirely on them. People can do whatever they want but right now they want to take our meat away and feed us bugs. Their side will be too weal to lift the rifle! But they won't have to carry food as they can graze.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Total carnivore here. I have one vegan about the family. His girlfriend is vegan so he went vegan. I hadn't seen him in a while during this and at the next family function I saw him I actually didn't recognize him he looked so bad! We have eyes in the front of our head for hunting and pointed teeth to rip meat. We do eat vegetables but we aren't built to exist entirely on them. People can do whatever they want but right now they want to take our meat away and feed us bugs. Their side will be too weal to lift the rifle! But they won't have to carry food as they can graze.
    To grow a human you need calcium, complete proteins and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Easy to accomplish with milk, meat and some fruits and vegetables. Take away milk and meat then it gets hard. Either supplements or an intense dedication to your diet to make sure you are getting the calcium and complete proteins and the minerals and vitamins. There is a reason that American raised Asians are inches taller than Asians eating a milk-free rice based diet.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

To grow a human you need calcium, complete proteins and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Easy to accomplish with milk, meat and some fruits and vegetables. Take away milk and meat then it gets hard. Either supplements or an intense dedication to your diet to make sure you are getting the calcium and complete proteins and the minerals and vitamins. There is a reason that American raised Asians are inches taller than Asians eating a milk-free rice based diet.
    The Asian thing is very true. Everyone is bigger and stronger here where we have real food. Deep state wants smaller. weaker and unarmed.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

The Asian thing is very true. Everyone is bigger and stronger here where we have real food. Deep state wants smaller. weaker and unarmed.
    The problem with the new American diet is the amount of sugar involved. Americans are fat. My kids were raised on milk at every meal, lots of beef, chicken and pork, and very little fruit juice and sugared pop. My son is three inches taller than my six feet and my daughter is three inches taller than her mom's 5 foot 5 inches. Have two neighbor kids that drank no milk and had sugared pop at lunch and dinner and in between with lots of candy. Both kids ended up three inches smaller than their six foot tall dads.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

HHusky said:

You got I hate banging cray cray from that?

You need to read gooder.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Via enema?
    probably sounded good in your head
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Agree about sugar and that a good diet enhances any genetic potential for size. However, you cannot make each succeeding human generation taller simply by feeding them well. My kids probably ate better than I did; my son isn't as tall as I am and my daughters aren't as tall as my wife. There is such a thing as regression to the mean.

Overall, human evolution is making us shorter than our Cro Magnon forebears. Better nutrition has made us taller over the past few centuries, but the long-term trend is definitely smaller.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You need to read gooder.
    The lack of gifted technical writing is a you problem.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You need to read gooder.
    The lack of gifted technical writing is a you problem.
    Don't be like that.

Cray cray appreciation is a rare moment of agreement.