Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chicago fire of 2023

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,293
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I hate to say this because Chicago is part of our country, but I will say it anyway. This is going to be fun to watch. Even the largest Chicago newspaper is expecting disaster.

The perfect recipe for liberal disaster. They put a dumbass in charge, someone who is not qualified and uber progressive. The damage he is already doing is epic and so clearly damaging that it is shocking to see.

By the way, I don't care who is in office, executive orders should be illegal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chicagos-largest-newspaper-blasts-new-left-wing-mayor-brandon-johnson-day-one-disaster

Chicago's largest newspaper blasts new left-wing mayor for day one 'disaster'
Chicago Tribune calls newly sworn-in mayor a union partisan, slams 'radical' executive orders

Chicago's most prominent newspaper called out the Windy City's newly sworn-in left-wing mayor for doing the bidding of unions and signing "radical" executive orders just hours into the job, calling one in particular a "disaster" for the fiscal stability of Chicago.

"As Mayor Brandon Johnson was celebrating 'the soul of Chicago' in his inaugural speech, his office was churning out a batch of deeply radical executive orders that signal trouble ahead for anyone worried about tax increases or concerned with the fiscal stability of America's third largest city," the Chicago Tribune's editorial board wrote Wednesday, two days after Johnson was inaugurated. "The one that most immediately caught our attention was Johnson's executive order creating a new deputy mayor for labor relations."

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Never watched a minute but Chicago PD and Chicago Fire are two long running TV series. I'm assuming they aren't about how systemically white and racist the two department are and how Chicago is getting safer because of their fine work. Sort of like the myriad of FBI shows that ignore the fact that the bureau is now the armed government enforcement agency for the dem party.