Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Should we counter every potential genocide?

By supplying those fighting against it with weapons and intel? Absolutely

I wish we were doing more in Myanmar
    We have drained our own warfighting resources that will take years to replace. We cannot weaken ourselves now! China is about to go on the attack but now we can't do shit. And that's what Joe will say. I'd now bet you voted for him.
    Lmfao

So when China doesnt go on the attack, can you delete your fucking account?

Thanks in advance.

This place makes a lot more sense when you realize it's all hysterical boomers frightened by their own shadow

Yet the only person here scared by anything is you

Odd

None of boomers are scared of Russia or Ukraine falling or any other shit. We want what is best for America plain and fucking simple

So dumbfucks like you can continue to fuck everything up

The world was handed to you and you fucking morons are hell bent on blowing it
    You fucking pieces of shit can't balance a budget or run a social program without bankrupting it to save your fucking lives

Im not scared of shit. You old fucks think Russia is going to nuke everyone and China is going to attack the fucking US

News flash - neither is going to happen. Stick around a few more years and find out.

If Ukraine wants to humble Russia I say let them and give them our old Desert Storm Bradleys and tanks to help them out. Fuck Russia. The only ones scared of shitty fucking Russia is you.
    Stop voting for morons if you want a balanced budget. You want free shit. That's what you get

You lack of knowledge of basic human nature and world history is alarming but you young dumbshits never got a real education. Not your fault sweetie. Here's an orange slice and a ribbon

Boomers had fucked up every aspect of the government before I had any say in the matter, el oh el (I didn't, but the dazzler and the free sh*tters and the MIC did.)

Russia The US is a fucking clown ass country and its finally being exposed as one by Ukraine of all places the Mexican cartels of all people.

Deal with it.

That is fair. Too many Dazzlers. I dont blame you or Race. I do blame the Dazzlers which there are a lot of
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

We have drained our own warfighting resources that will take years to replace. We cannot weaken ourselves now! China is about to go on the attack but now we can't do shit. And that's what Joe will say. I'd now bet you voted for him.
    Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

This place makes a lot more sense when you realize it's all hysterical boomers frightened by their own shadow

Odd

None of boomers are scared of Russia or Ukraine falling or any other shit. We want what is best for America plain and fucking simple

You fucking pieces of shit can't balance a budget or run a social program without bankrupting it to save your fucking lives

Im not scared of shit. You old fucks think Russia is going to nuke everyone and China is going to attack the fucking US

News flash - neither is going to happen. Stick around a few more years and find out.

If Ukraine wants to humble Russia I say let them and give them our old Desert Storm Bradleys and tanks to help them out. Fuck Russia. The only ones scared of shitty fucking Russia is you.
    Stop voting for morons if you want a balanced budget. You want free shit. That's what you get

You lack of knowledge of basic human nature and world history is alarming but you young dumbshits never got a real education. Not your fault sweetie. Here's an orange slice and a ribbon

Boomers had fucked up every aspect of the government before I had any say in the matter, el oh el

Russia is a fucking clown ass country and its finally being exposed as one by Ukraine of all places.

Deal with it.

Boomers gave you a life no humans in history could have even dreamed of. You pissants are going to throw it away

Sounds like Russia isn't a threat so who the fuck cares if we send them cash to steal or not

Make up your mind
    LIPO

Social security is fucked and it's a scam im going to pay into it. But by and large your point about my life being awesome is accurate.

Russia WAS a threat prior to invading. It has been exposed as a fraud.

In the grand scheme of things for the US it's not a lot of money. Im okay with my tax dollars being used here. You're not, it happens. See my point about social security
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Look how many Vietnamese and Iraqis we saved. All worth it in dead American kids and lost treasury.
    These were clusterfucks no doubt about it.

Not the same as supplying those fighting against it with arms and intel

Ive never once advocated for US kids in Ukraine
    These are the pattern, not the exception.

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth
    Ukraine is actually worse because it is a hub of deep state operations and cover for US politicians laundering their ill gotten gains.

Iraq was just a bad guy with oil - same as it ever was.

• Options

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

Odd

How many payrolls have you ever had to meet?

Or are you a government teet sucking parasite like @MelloDawgFS?

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Look how many Vietnamese and Iraqis we saved. All worth it in dead American kids and lost treasury.

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth
    Ukraine is actually worse because it is a hub of deep state operations and cover for US politicians laundering their ill gotten gains.

Jesus

So American soldiers dying in Iraq means nothing to you. Noted.

And you also think the grift is on the same level as Haliburton shenanigans with Cheney. Actually, you think it surpasses that.

You my friend, are brainwashed. Bigly. Hate to see it.

The US spent trillions on Iraq. Ukraine doesnt hold a candle.

• Options
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

So American soldies dying in Iraq means nothing to you. Noted.

And you also think the grift is on the same level as Haliburton shenanigans with Cheney. Actually, you think it surpasses that.

Didn't say that. You made that leap.

US soldiers shouldn't have had to die in Iraq. But dumbasses like you fell for 'weapons of mass destruction'. Same as MOLDOVA!!

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

US soldiers shouldn't have had to die in Iraq. But dumbasses like you fell for 'weapons of mass destruction'. Same as MOLDOVA!!

You left it unsaid. It wasnt included in your retarded analysis.

• Options

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Now you're a mind reader. So far your recurring analytical go-to on 100 plus pages is "RETARD!"

And how many payrolls have you ever had to hit in your 22 years of life?

That might be 3 years generous.

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Now you're a mind reader. So far your recurring analytical go-to on 100 plus pages is "RETARD!"

We know where you stand boomer

Giving aid to Ukraine is worse than the Iraq war

Russia is going to nuke us

Any other hot takes you want to make?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,108
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

We spent billions, then trillions in Iraq. Some of us can see where this is going.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

We spent billions, then trillions in Iraq. Some of us can see where this is going.
    You guys are also predicting war with China and nuclear war

Now it's trillions in Ukraine

Like I said...these are outrageous predictions that arent going to happen.
  • Options

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Nope- You're doing just fine by your lonesome coming unhinged.

So, 21 years old?

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Nope- You're doing just fine by your lonesome coming unhinged.

So, 21 years old?

I'm trying to show you guys how fucking unhinged you are

It's a lost cause, but morbidly fascinating

• Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

So it's not a money pit? It's actually the perfect business plan. Hand over tax payer weapons to blow shit up, then use tax payer money to rebuild stuff. And then Europe will take their % off the top.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

So it's not a money pit? It's actually the perfect business plan. Hand over tax payer weapons to blow shit up, then use tax payer money to rebuild stuff. And then Europe will take their % off the top.
    The shit that has been given to Ukraine was going to be scrapped and was not currently of any use to the US military, despite Sledog moaning about the Chinese

• Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

The shit that has been given to Ukraine was going to be scrapped and was not currently of any use to the US military, despite Sledog moaning about the Chinese

Is the rebuild in your budget? Who is gonna pay for that?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Hopefully Europe will do a lot of the heavy lifting.

I'm sure the US will be involved as always. We will probably put a base or two there as well

Whatever
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

I'm sure the US will be involved as always. We will probably put a base or two there as well

Whatever
    Lol
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Whatever
    Lol
    Theyve been doing quite a bit here

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth

Jesus

Just spent $150 million in two minutes on our Patriot missile site which the Russians just blew up. However long it takes.