Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: If UW joins the Big 10, then Minnesota Becomes our new Beavlet

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
The boys gather on a Saturday morning to appease the cleanup hitter on WoolleyDoog's softball team who was demanding a new episode. We had a fun episode -- come hang out with us.

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/hardcorehusky/episodes/If-UW-goes-to-the-Big-10--Minnesota-becomes-our-new-Beavlet-e240jpd

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,055
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I was going to get in to why In n’ Out is overrated but I got shadow banned by Kliavkoff at the end
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks for the pod, pods
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,704
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah that 2019 Utah game...
    Founders Club

I listened.

Give us a five star… we give you one… deal?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    I'm listening right now.

Thanks for the FREE PUB and SUCK ON DEEZ NUTZ!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    9-3 sounds about right for Morris with how stacked this team is.

Will be interesting to see if he starts next year, if the new guy does, or if it's a transfer.
  • BundyDawgBundyDawg Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Just ate at Gordon Ramsay burger at Vegas Planet Hollywood… meh. Save your twenty dollars.

Dawned on me as the Mrs and I were both critiquing the burgers we had, that Haunted Hamburgers in Jerome, Arizona was the best hamburger I ever had. Homemade patty, sauce and even bun. Wish I didn’t get the phone conversation dropped off
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

Just ate at Gordon Ramsay burger at Vegas Planet Hollywood… meh. Save your twenty dollars.

Dawned on me as the Mrs and I were both critiquing the burgers we had, that Haunted Hamburgers in Jerome, Arizona was the best hamburger I ever had. Homemade patty, sauce and even bun. Wish I didn’t get the phone conversation dropped off

Shoot, we thought about stopping at Haunted Hamburgers but we ended up getting something from a gift shop/restaurant that was meh.
    Founders Club

Shoot, we thought about stopping at Haunted Hamburgers but we ended up getting something from a gift shop/restaurant that was meh.
    I did the whole pod with my wife looking over at me in disgust and shaking her head too. Pretty funny.
    Founders Club

I did the whole pod with my wife looking over at me in disgust and shaking her head too. Pretty funny.
    as you podded with "that guy Derek"
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Derek saying that he's been to every province and proceeding to list 5 is peak 'Murican

Top marks for the Quebec pronunciation though
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm also 81% sure that the average Minnesota fan thinks they are of similar level to UW
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Derek saying that he's been to every province and proceeding to list 5 is peak 'Murican

I don't think I said I had been to every province.

That being said, Americans are benevolently ignorant of Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well-informed about America.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

That being said, Americans are benevolently ignorant of Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well-informed about America.
    I used to spend quite a bit of time in Florida for family vacations and 95% of the guys I talked to on the basketball court or at Disney or whatever didn't know where Vancouver even was. Only half or so knew where Seattle was

UCF won't be getting a B10 invite for a while
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

I used to spend quite a bit of time in Florida for family vacations and 95% of the guys I talked to on the basketball court or at Disney or whatever didn't know where Vancouver even was. Only half or so knew where Seattle was

UCF won't be getting a B10 invite for a while
    I think I used Central Florida as an extreme example of an SEC invite
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    While we’re on the subject of Quebec… The Arizona Coyotes just had their new arena proposal rejected. Tim to bring back the Nordiques and put Detroit back in the West where they belong!
    Founders Club

While we’re on the subject of Quebec… The Arizona Coyotes just had their new arena proposal rejected. Tim to bring back the Nordiques and put Detroit back in the West where they belong!