Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just scrolling 24’ recruiting rankings

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ducks up to #7 which isn’t shocking. That’s what Big Time programs do. Was scrolling to find uw but my finger grew tired so I quit.

I’m sure Fats D is going to find some hidden gems. AKA, Oregon scraps.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Ducks up to #7 which isn’t shocking. That’s what Big Time programs do. Was scrolling to find uw but my finger grew tired so I quit.

Vested this week. Formally retired at 36. That's what big time colleges do.

Oregon alums wouldn't know shit about that.

Oh yeah, how did thr UW Oregon game go last year?

Oh, I guess we're better at that too. Lulz.
  • SanchoSancho Member Posts: 245
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    2019 called it wants its quook hawt take back
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Recruiting matters until it doesn't. Just reporting the facts as they stand on 5/11/23. Things could change as Oregon may be moving up soon. I'll keep you guys poasted.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Recruiting matters until it doesn't. Just reporting the facts as they stand on 5/11/23. Things could change as Oregon may be moving up soon. I'll keep you guys poasted.

Any insights into how many will portal out after a year? I'm hearing that Oregon recruits top-10 every year, though.
    edited May 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Any insights into how many will portal out after a year? I'm hearing that Oregon recruits top-10 every year, though.
    The great thing about the portal is how it allows for coaches to move the misses out rather than be tied to them for 4 years.

Lanning has used it to perfection this year. He saw the Mario misses for a year and gave them a nudge.

It's a feature not a bug.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    Recruiting does matter.

UW got Ulofoshio to walk on.

For you quooks that suck off the neck beard 247 guys, that's the walk on that ran through your OL and ended your season in 2022. Was a preseason AA in 2021 before getting hurt in the off-season.

Talent Acquisition is layered and complicated in modern college football.

But if you're a dumb quook who sucks Phil balls on the regular and tunes into Finebaum because you think your shitty school is the SEC of the West, you only see it one way.
    Coping.

Retard.

LOL…..
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    Haie seems really fixated on gay sex. Every post has some sort of homoerotic reference. Very strange behavior for someone with a smoking hot wife and an elite collection of empty beer cans at his house.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Haie seems really fixated on gay sex. Every post has some sort of homoerotic reference. Very strange behavior for someone with a smoking hot wife and an elite collection of empty beer cans at his house.

"Some sort of"

Lol.

Stay miserable.

My wife is hot. Sorry yours isn't.
    Well he has two dads so…….
    Gary Bryant Jr. now a Duck. This Duck WR room is now easily the best in the conference.

Holy shit. Slot, wideout this guy excels at both. Huge addition to the KO and PR game.

Bryant, Johnson and Holden. The best portal WR haul in the country.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Gary Bryant Jr. now a Duck. This Duck WR room is now easily the best in the conference.

Holy shit. Slot, wideout this guy excels at both. Huge addition to the KO and PR game.

A guy that couldn't crack the lineup at USC and UW didn't have room for makes you the best room in the conference?

I mean he was a starter for them as a sophomore and caught 50 balls. Not sure why he didn’t play last year… 🤷‍♂️
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

A guy that couldn't even play at USC. Ok man.
    thechatch said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

A guy that couldn't crack the lineup at USC and UW didn't have room for makes you the best room in the conference?

I mean he was a starter for them as a sophomore and caught 50 balls. Not sure why he didn’t play last year… 🤷‍♂️
    Because people got healthy and they brought in better players.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

thechatch said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Because people got healthy and they brought in better players.
    He wasn’t healthy, coaches wanted to Shelve him to preserve rs year, he didn’t want to.

Probably won’t do much at Wr this year because I don’t see him getting many targets over Franklin/Holden/tez/hutson, but is really good in the return game.
    Let’s pretend Bryant didn’t catch over 40 balls with nearly 600 yards and 7 TDS.

uw is dead in the water in their 1 or 2 goes down.

Oregon is stacked at WR.

Coping 101 must be a required course at uw.
    I guess he sucks🤷‍♂️

According to BTP every player Oregon signs sucks. Man that’s really too bad, I guess😢
    thechatch said:

I guess he sucks🤷‍♂️

According to BTP every player Oregon signs sucks. Man that’s really too bad, I guess😢

It's true.