Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ducks indoor football practice facility likely won’t be completed before 2024 season as planned

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

thechatch said:

lol Kiddo you spend more time on the duck forum than any other user here. Even Bill knows you read everything those two post at DR. Just lean into playing the troll, who’s only real function is to agitate people. It suits you perfectly👍

😆

You guys have tens of thousands of combined posts on a rival's degenerate message board. Let that sink in.
    Again, you might understand if you had half a brain. You fucking doogs don't get it. YOU'RE the ones who don't belong here.

The Half Brain Movement is for fans of every tim that had to endure Tyrone Willingham, or Slingblade, or Tom Hackett, or Tyrone Willingham, or Tyrone Willingham, or Herm Edwards, or Gary Andersen, or Meathead, or Tyrone Willingham, and fought the good fight.

This isn't a Husky site, this is a freedom fighter site.
    Spare me the Esuck victim crap. You don't grasp that Ducks will always be a target here. You can try to maneuver and suck up to a certain crowd on here all you want. It won't change a thing.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have an 100 yard practice field now at UCLA. That’s major conference SWAG you losers!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We have an 100 yard practice field now at UCLA. That’s major conference SWAG you losers!

That's B1G
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dtd said:

thechatch said:

lol Kiddo you spend more time on the duck forum than any other user here. Even Bill knows you read everything those two post at DR. Just lean into playing the troll, who’s only real function is to agitate people. It suits you perfectly👍

😆

You guys have tens of thousands of combined posts on a rival's degenerate message board. Let that sink in.
    Again, you might understand if you had half a brain. You fucking doogs don't get it. YOU'RE the ones who don't belong here.

The Half Brain Movement is for fans of every tim that had to endure Tyrone Willingham, or Slingblade, or Tom Hackett, or Tyrone Willingham, or Tyrone Willingham, or Herm Edwards, or Gary Andersen, or Meathead, or Tyrone Willingham, and fought the good fight.

Spare me the Esuck victim crap. You don't grasp that Ducks will always be a target here. You can try to maneuver and suck up to a certain crowd on here all you want. It won't change a thing.
    A sizeable portion of your posts here are educk/dawgman quality, so…..
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's B1G
    The Chip Kelly effect.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    lol this is quite literally a sub forum on a site dedicated to husky football. It only exists for huskies to shit on Oregon. It's not for a bunch of retards who don't donate. How fucking stupid are the quooks here?!

Do they not understand the internet? Would Reddit make their brains hemorrhage?!

Jesus.
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

dtd said:

thechatch said:

😆

A sizeable portion of your posts here are educk/dawgman quality, so…..
    It annoys you dorks, so clearly I'm doing my job.

Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    haie said:

lol this is quite literally a sub forum on a site dedicated to husky football. It only exists for huskies to shit on Oregon. It's not for a bunch of retards who don't donate. How fucking stupid are the quooks here?!

Do they not understand the internet? Would Reddit make their brains hemorrhage?!

Jesus.

Haie gets it.

Don't like it Ducks? Start your own. That's what Derek did. Then we'll troll it and Ducks will play victim and shriek. See how stupid that sounds? Probably not actually...
    FMB never skips an opportunity to hit his knees for Haie.

Look, dummies….no one gives a shit that you two spend your days trolling strangers on the internet. It’s just being pointed out that the two of you seem strangely invested in fighting with the very people that you pretend to “look down on”…

But do whatever you want. It’s not really an issue for me.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Look, dummies….no one gives a shit that you two spend your days trolling strangers on the internet. It’s just being pointed out that the two of you seem strangely invested in fighting with the very people that you pretend to “look down on”…

lol. Yeah, it's not an issue for you. Clearly 🤣👍
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

THe classic, "I don't care" but I'm responding to you (again) post.

lol....
    I think you misunderstood the point but that’s ok, guys.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think you guys should just whip your cocks out and fuck already.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

You read the Tug lately? I can't imagine a bigger waste of one's time.
    Founders Club
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Disagree

Tug was ahead of the curve on draconian Covid madness

It can get a little tedious at times though, I will admit that.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

When completed it will cement Oregon as having the best athletic facilities in the entire country. We can all agree on that.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

Disagree

Tug was ahead of the curve on draconian Covid madness

It can get a little tedious at times though, I will admit that.
    For COVID yes.

But engaging in retards full time... at this point I have a back log of video games, books to get to.