Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brayden Platt 4* LB Yelm drops Top-8

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

ANYWAY

Is this kid the best HS linebacker on the west coast or what?

ANYWAY

Are you the best kneepad jockey on the west coast or what?
    You’re trying too hard again. Stick to playing with 46.
    Who has ever had to try with Captain Kneepads? No one on this site that I'm aware of.

Oregon alums are pathetic. Outside of their Shoe God of course.
    OBSESSION.

It’s not just a perfume.

Read the room. You're a whitless moron. Hence the 16.5k in 2 years.
    How many did Fire The Janitor have before you abandoned the charade?

Nice of Bill to step up his game and take FTJ’s place . . .
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    going to Oklahoma
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

going to Oklahoma

Yelm to Oklahoma is a good fit

He wanted to OV and we told him no (you can dispute this all you like). He's a JAG with some pretty muscles.

LOL…..

We?

Sure.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

He wanted to OV and we told him no (you can dispute this all you like). He's a JAG with some pretty muscles.

LOL…..

We?

Sure.

You're a Vancouver Jack Duck. Literally the least functioning kind of college football fan in America. Keep jerking off over Evergreen High kids dipshit :#
    Struggling bigly.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Struggling bigly.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

High school recruiting is a really interesting business at the moment ...

Given the way the transfer portal is working PLUS the increasingly Charmin-soft quality of top players that are used to everybody sucking their dicks ...

3* MWC all-star recruits coping POTD.
    No - it's understanding that with the number of players that go into the transfer portal that attrition within programs is at an all-time high so finding the right balance between players that can come in and develop in your program (and remain happy) and supplementing that roster with experienced players transferring in is paramount.

We're seeing this at extreme levels in college hoops where the blue bloods seem to be focusing more than ever on transfers as the elite HS prospects are increasingly going to the G-league or overseas.
    If you can’t recruit elite HS players you’re not winning a NC. You can play the portal all you want but you’re not going to be a serious title contender if that’s your strategy.

See UGA.
    I see UGA and I see no scenario where Oregon is like them in any way. Especially not with a Keg Boy fucking coach where young inexperienced coaches don't even make the CFP let alone win them.
    Did I compare UO to UGA? You do this shit all the time. Only dumbasses believe that you can recruit less than elite HS talent and believe you can even have a shot at winning a NC.

Participation trophies like TCU earned don’t count.

But I’m good if Fats D is going with this strategy.
    We have a top 25 class and a staff that Bama is trying to poach from.

Good luck with Keg Boy fag.
    Great, you'll finish in the Top-25 but never near the Top-5 with those type of classes.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Enjoy being the kings of doing less with more. You idiots have been talking about recruiting for duckades and have no natty to show for all of daddy's money.
    Cool story, should we compare overall records, bowl appearances and title games played in and head to head series? Or are we gonna walk down memory lane to 1992?
    If you want to live in the past, I'm happy to as well. The numbers aren't good for you.
    I'm all for the leather helmet days of uw dominance.

41-32-1 since leather helmets were retired bitch.

Good luck the rest of the way.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

Given the way the transfer portal is working PLUS the increasingly Charmin-soft quality of top players that are used to everybody sucking their dicks ...

No - it's understanding that with the number of players that go into the transfer portal that attrition within programs is at an all-time high so finding the right balance between players that can come in and develop in your program (and remain happy) and supplementing that roster with experienced players transferring in is paramount.

We're seeing this at extreme levels in college hoops where the blue bloods seem to be focusing more than ever on transfers as the elite HS prospects are increasingly going to the G-league or overseas.
    If you can’t recruit elite HS players you’re not winning a NC. You can play the portal all you want but you’re not going to be a serious title contender if that’s your strategy.

See UGA.
    I see UGA and I see no scenario where Oregon is like them in any way. Especially not with a Keg Boy fucking coach where young inexperienced coaches don't even make the CFP let alone win them.
    Did I compare UO to UGA? You do this shit all the time. Only dumbasses believe that you can recruit less than elite HS talent and believe you can even have a shot at winning a NC.

Great, you'll finish in the Top-25 but never near the Top-5 with those type of classes.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Enjoy being the kings of doing less with more. You idiots have been talking about recruiting for duckades and have no natty to show for all of daddy's money.
    Cool story, should we compare overall records, bowl appearances and title games played in and head to head series? Or are we gonna walk down memory lane to 1992?
    If you want to live in the past, I'm happy to as well. The numbers aren't good for you.

You are pretty thick between the ears. yes?
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

LOL this was the best comeback you could come up with and you went with it twice???
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

LOL this was the best comeback you could come up with and you went with it twice???
    Still struggling?

Bro, you just went through a whole lotta research over a leather helmet dig. You can’t be that soft, sensitive and thick.

But thanks for the stats?
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

Still struggling?

Bro, you just went through a whole lotta research over a leather helmet dig. You can’t be that soft, sensitive and thick.

I just destroyed the narrative you and half of Duck twitter have leaned on lazily for years. Sorry you didn't expect to ever get fact checked.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

Still struggling?

I just destroyed the narrative you and half of Duck twitter have leaned on lazily for years. Sorry you didn't expect to ever get fact checked.
    Embarrassed for you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

Still struggling?

Embarrassed for you.
    Okay.
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

Still struggling?

Embarrassed for you.

Imagine being so soft and triggered that you researched when leather helmets were last used.

And then poasted it.

LOL…..
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being so soft and triggered that you researched when leather helmets were last used.

And then poasted it.

LOL…..

Imagine using a talking point over and over into ad nauseam despite it being empirically wrong then acting like the person who fact checked you is the one with the problem.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

And then poasted it.

LOL…..

Imagine using a talking point over and over into ad nauseam despite it being empirically wrong then acting like the person who fact checked you is the one with the problem.
    Imagine caring so much.

LOL….
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

And then poasted it.

LOL…..

Imagine caring so much.

LOL….
    ”Caring is so fucking lame.”

Sincerely, the quook with 18,000 posts on a Husky site.