Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I miss former recruiting experts on this board

Any clue who highly rates guys might commit in future?

Older i get less i care…but a few bud light deep and a little curious.

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing: low four star QB who will rocket up rankings after he commits, some previous big recruit's brother, four star safety from Maryland who is an actual criminal, four star recruit from WA who Washington clearly isn't that big on, actual five star whose social media makes it really seem he doesn't actually want to go here but his parents probably made him.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm hearing: low four star QB who will rocket up rankings after he commits, some previous big recruit's brother, four star safety from Maryland who is an actual criminal, four star recruit from WA who Washington clearly isn't that big on, actual five star whose social media makes it really seem he doesn't actually want to go here but his parents probably made him.

Does the dad refuse to fly? Is the son being an idiot?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Any word of the importance of academis prowess?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any word of the importance of academis prowess?

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're in the thick of it for @theciscoshow
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Does the dad refuse to fly? Is the son being an idiot?
    Did they say what’s important to the kid? Is it academis?