Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Brown, 2021 Lebanon star, named nation’s No. 1 middle linebacker by Rivals

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    For all Duck Fans that are Interested. Lebanon plays their first game 9/6. @Home vs Corvallis if you want to watch Keith play.😁
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He wants to visit Tennessee.

Do those guys just have bags of cash to throw at recruits or what?

Is Tennessee poontang high end or something?

Amazing that Tennessee has so much initial influence ... Lol too bad they are terrible otherwise they could really capitalize on the bagmen.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

He wants to visit Tennessee.

Do those guys just have bags of cash to throw at recruits or what?

Is Tennessee poontang high end or something?

Amazing that Tennessee has so much initial influence ... Lol too bad they are terrible otherwise they could really capitalize on the bagmen.

From what I vaguely remember about Bryce Brown's recruitment, Tennessee recruit hostesses will basically gang bang if you are are a 5*
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, this is like a legit collegiate blacked raw? Oops . Forget that. This is a family forum.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Your recruiting class is inferior to ours. Pete owns you. Get over it.
    edited August 2019
    He was being respectful to Washington. He ain’t goin’ there.

You have only a slightly better chance of signing Brown as you do of signing Noah Sewell.😂😂😂
    edited August 2019
    “For in-state linebacker Keith Brown, a visit to Oregon has been something he's done before. But getting a chance to be coached by Oregon's staff was something Brown really wanted to get a feel for. The four-stare linebacker from Lebanon made his way to Eugene for Oregon's Saturday Night Live event, and he came away very impressed by his interactions with Oregon's staff on and off the football field.

"I really wanted to be coached by defensive coordinator Andy Avalos and linebacker coach Ken Wilson, so it was great to get a feel on their coaching style and the way they run their practice," said Brown.

“The Ducks have been after Brown hard this offseason despite him being in the 2021 class. Wilson and Avalos followed him everywhere he went during a satellite football camp in Forest Grove, Oregon earlier this summer and it's paid off. They've hosted him on other unofficial visits as well, and every time they've made a big impression. Brown said that happened again over the weekend.

"Oregon is like my second family," he said. "I feel really at home there. Mario Cristobal takes so much extra time to talk to me and my family. Coach Wilson sat down with his family and mine and had dinner after Saturday Night Live. The coaching staff at Oregon treats me so well."

Brown said he got a really good understanding of how Wilson and Avalos work together on coaching linebackers, and that it showed during the time he worked with him at Saturday Night Live.

"Coach Wilson and Avalos make a great pair, they are really good friends and know each other well," said Brown. "With their sort of different personalities, it makes for a great coaching duo."
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good luck to him. I hope he had opportunities on the WC and chose UL over them. If not, yikes.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Good luck to him. I hope he had opportunities on the WC and chose UL over them. If not, yikes.

You sucked his cock for years for nothing. Didn't he live in Lebanon? Jesus.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Things that the squirrel like mind of Haie makes up.

I remember guys like you getting boners when he visited uw.

LOL.........................................
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,809
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Louisville will seem like a paradise compared to Beirut.

And if anyone says it’s a different Lebanon, then I will say fuck off, as you have to be one stupid shithole to ever name yourself after that other catastrophically fubared shithole.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Louisville will seem like a paradise compared to Beirut.

And if anyone says it’s a different Lebanon, then I will say fuck off, as you have to be one stupid shithole to ever name yourself after that other catastrophically fubared shithole.

Neckbeard shit on the west coast is just terrible. In WA and OR at least. Probably Idaho too given that the UW QB who's at UCLA now as a TE.

The two Ohio State kids from Seattle. Have they lived up to the billing?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Beirut is a beautiful city, having been there.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lebanon was once a garden spot of the middle east

War sucks
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Lebanon was once a garden spot of the middle east

War sucks

Against the better advice of actual adult investors like @HoustonHusky from the wine and cheese board, I have invested some money in art. My most recent acquisition is a painting by an artist in Montreal who is from Lebanon.

True and fascinating story.