Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did they forget to tell their fans what day the spring game was?

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You couldn’t pay me to watch a spring game
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

It was a good turnout. No one sits in the North stands for this and the event is for families/kids and kids aren't sitting in the stands for 2 hours when all the engagement stuff is in the concourse.

Oregon will have their little stadium 60% filled with neckbeard/man child types and that certainly looks better optically.

Colorado has something to be excited about before they go out and improve to 4-8. Good for them.

Did you make the drive up from Hazel Dell?
    Still in Seattle doing other shit. Thanks for asking.

You making the drive 'down' to Shitgene to wear your receivers gloves with the other kneepad jockeys?
    There's no hiding the fact that we had a shitty turnout
    I'm just reporting what I saw. I myself only saw about a third of the scrimmage because you can't keep kids sitting still for 2+ hours unless they're old enough. Families appeared to make up at least half of the crowd there and like I said, they aren't sitting in the north stands just for people watching on Pac12N. They're walking around where all the activities are.

Oregon's spring game doesn't market to that, same with a lot of schools. Good for them. They're shit schools anyways.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

It was a good turnout. No one sits in the North stands for this and the event is for families/kids and kids aren't sitting in the stands for 2 hours when all the engagement stuff is in the concourse.

Oregon will have their little stadium 60% filled with neckbeard/man child types and that certainly looks better optically.

Colorado has something to be excited about before they go out and improve to 4-8. Good for them.

You making the drive 'down' to Shitgene to wear your receivers gloves with the other kneepad jockeys?
    Had no idea the Oregon Spring Game was this weekend…UW either for that matter. Got caught up on some stuff around the house yesterday morning. Bought a deep freezer for the garage. Played 18 at Broadmoor in the afternoon and then took the wife to Cafe Juanita for dinner. LL Picture Day today. Took the kids to Cascadia for pizza. Smoking some short ribs for dinner tonight. Not a bad weekend.
    I'll see if I can get you into Green Mountain. Can't make any promises.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

I'm just reporting what I saw. I myself only saw about a third of the scrimmage because you can't keep kids sitting still for 2+ hours unless they're old enough. Families appeared to make up at least half of the crowd there and like I said, they aren't sitting in the north stands just for people watching on Pac12N. They're walking around where all the activities are.

Oregon's spring game doesn't market to that, same with a lot of schools. Good for them. They're shit schools anyways.
    LOL……

EMBARRASSING.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

LOL……

EMBARRASSING.
    .......Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

It's convenient for you that your fat ass daughters can't be moved out of their Autzen seats by anything but a crane anyways.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

LOL……

EMBARRASSING.
    .......Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

It's convenient for you that your fat ass daughters can't be moved out of their Autzen seats by anything but a crane anyways.
    White Flag

Your surrender is accepted.

Faggot
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

LOL……

EMBARRASSING.
    .......Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

White Flag

Faggot
    Another HHusky desperation move.

Sad.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I can only imagine the family’s excitement in that Honda CRV on the drive up from Hazel Dell to Seattle for the DAWGS Spring Game at a 5% full husky stadium.

But Haie was in Seattle “doing other things”…

Brewery story incoming….

:snicker:
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

I can only imagine the family’s excitement in that Honda CRV on the drive up from Hazel Dell to Seattle for the DAWGS Spring Game at a 5% full husky stadium.

Brewery story incoming….

Mostly visiting family. Took kids to the zoo. Did go to some breweries and had a nice faggy blood orange/guava IPA or seven.

Enjoy the work week little buddy *faggy wink*
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did you save the empty cans for your man cave collection?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

LOL……

EMBARRASSING.
    .......Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

White Flag

Faggot
    Another HHusky desperation move.

Sad.
    Faggot says what?
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

Mostly visiting family. Took kids to the zoo. Did go to some breweries and had a nice faggy blood orange/guava IPA or seven.

So did the zoo animals enjoy looking at your ADHD spawns?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Did you save the empty cans for your man cave collection?

Seattle is pretty uninspired with their logos/marketing/can art. I'm spoiled down here in SW WA where breweries like Heathen and Loowit have actual comic book artists draw designs.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

When you take your wife and daughters to the Portland Zoo during mating season, do the male hippos start gravitating toward them aggressively?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

When you take your wife and daughters to the Portland Zoo during mating season, do the male hippos start gravitating toward them aggressively?
    Stop stealing my shit fucko.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

My wife is skinny. Don't want your fat ass hippo.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

So your wife is in the gym 6 days a week too.

Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

What skinny hot wives have to go to the gym 6 days a week? Needing that kind of maintenance? Jesus dude, your wife actually needs to be in the Elephant section, my bad.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Brewery story incoming….

What skinny hot wives have to go to the gym 6 days a week? Needing that kind of maintenance? Jesus dude, your wife actually needs to be in the Elephant section, my bad.

Hot women stay fit like my wife.

Skinny women like your wife get fat.

But we know you're lying.

Enjoy that 15 lbs of baby fat she'll never lose.