Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brayden Platt 4* LB Yelm drops Top-8

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

High school recruiting is a really interesting business at the moment ...

Given the way the transfer portal is working PLUS the increasingly Charmin-soft quality of top players that are used to everybody sucking their dicks ...

3* MWC all-star recruits coping POTD.
    No - it's understanding that with the number of players that go into the transfer portal that attrition within programs is at an all-time high so finding the right balance between players that can come in and develop in your program (and remain happy) and supplementing that roster with experienced players transferring in is paramount.

We're seeing this at extreme levels in college hoops where the blue bloods seem to be focusing more than ever on transfers as the elite HS prospects are increasingly going to the G-league or overseas.
    If you can’t recruit elite HS players you’re not winning a NC. You can play the portal all you want but you’re not going to be a serious title contender if that’s your strategy.

See UGA.
    I see UGA and I see no scenario where Oregon is like them in any way. Especially not with a Keg Boy fucking coach where young inexperienced coaches don't even make the CFP let alone win them.
    Did I compare UO to UGA? You do this shit all the time. Only dumbasses believe that you can recruit less than elite HS talent and believe you can even have a shot at winning a NC.

Participation trophies like TCU earned don’t count.

But I’m good if Fats D is going with this strategy.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

Given the way the transfer portal is working PLUS the increasingly Charmin-soft quality of top players that are used to everybody sucking their dicks ...

No - it's understanding that with the number of players that go into the transfer portal that attrition within programs is at an all-time high so finding the right balance between players that can come in and develop in your program (and remain happy) and supplementing that roster with experienced players transferring in is paramount.

We're seeing this at extreme levels in college hoops where the blue bloods seem to be focusing more than ever on transfers as the elite HS prospects are increasingly going to the G-league or overseas.
    If you can’t recruit elite HS players you’re not winning a NC. You can play the portal all you want but you’re not going to be a serious title contender if that’s your strategy.

See UGA.
    I see UGA and I see no scenario where Oregon is like them in any way. Especially not with a Keg Boy fucking coach where young inexperienced coaches don't even make the CFP let alone win them.
    Did I compare UO to UGA? You do this shit all the time. Only dumbasses believe that you can recruit less than elite HS talent and believe you can even have a shot at winning a NC.

We have a top 25 class and a staff that Bama is trying to poach from.

Good luck with Keg Boy fag.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Great, you'll finish in the Top-25 but never near the Top-5 with those type of classes.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    edited April 2023

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Great, you'll finish in the Top-25 but never near the Top-5 with those type of classes.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Enjoy being the kings of doing less with more. You idiots have been talking about recruiting for duckades and have no natty to show for all of daddy's money.
    Cool story, should we compare overall records, bowl appearances and title games played in and head to head series? Or are we gonna walk down memory lane to 1992?

Current uw 24' class #65. UO #11.
    Current uw 25' class no results. UO #11.

#YeahButStill
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Enjoy being the kings of doing less with more. You idiots have been talking about recruiting for duckades and have no natty to show for all of daddy's money.
    Cool story, should we compare overall records, bowl appearances and title games played in and head to head series? Or are we gonna walk down memory lane to 1992?
    If you want to live in the past, I'm happy to as well. The numbers aren't good for you.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    If you want to live in the past, I'm happy to as well. The numbers aren't good for you.
    I'm all for the leather helmet days of uw dominance.

Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Top 25 last year. Even burnout Petersen was getting comparable classes to Oregon after a few seasons.

An elite staff that can develop transfers and previous coache's recruits. Not worried about talent acquisition and haven't been since this year.

I'll take our shit over whatever the fuck Keg Boy is atm.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

#YeahButStill
    It's april are you fucking stupid?
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,750
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

#YeahButStill
    And when the next douche boy coach comes to Oregon and “has to clean house” of the shitty 4 and 5 star players from the prior regime, will this even matter?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.
    The team team gimmick lost to by 43?
    He wanted to OV and we told him no (you can dispute this all you like). He's a JAG with some pretty muscles.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Top 25 last year. Even burnout Petersen was getting comparable classes to Oregon after a few seasons.

An elite staff that can develop transfers and previous coache's recruits. Not worried about talent acquisition and haven't been since this year.

I'll take our shit over whatever the fuck Keg Boy is atm.
    Coping POTD!
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Some great fanfic in this thread. 20 year old BPT always brings the heat while on smoke breaks from his job at the Verizon kiosk at NorthGate Mall.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

#YeahButStill
    It's april are you fucking stupid?
    Don’t worry Lanning and his staff will leave some scraps behind for Fats D.
    LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

#YeahButStill
    And when the next douche boy coach comes to Oregon and “has to clean house” of the shitty 4 and 5 star players from the prior regime, will this even matter?
    The shitty 4-5* stars that have dominated uw for over 20 years now? Those guys?

Says more about uw football than Oregon.

He wanted to OV and we told him no (you can dispute this all you like). He's a JAG with some pretty muscles.

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Talks about "coping" then lays down another 3 shit posts for good measure. Not upset. At all.
    46XiJCAB said:

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….
    He would have been good 25 years ago. He's too stiff and not fast enough to cover in space hth.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,750
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

#YeahButStill
    The shitty 4-5* stars that have dominated uw for over 20 years now? Those guys?

Says more about uw football than Oregon.
    Are you saying Oregon has been getting 4 and 5 star classes for 20 years?