Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Baby deer swims right into rescuer's arms

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Full blown sucker for baby animals, very cool
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Good vid.

Grabbed one one time and their back legs can do some damage.

Had one swimming across a river and we ran up on it, not a fawn but a yearling, and I grabbed it’s ear and it’s hind leg came all way around and kicked my forearm. Almost broke it.

Had a couple guys, just for relevance, had an 8 point full grown buck swimming the river in front of them and they were gonna lasso it with the
    Bow rope..had a whole sandbar he was headed to and they’d finish his ass off on it..

Well, didn’t work out too good. They threw the bow rope around its neck and when it started getting traction, which is significant, threw them backwards out the boat and they watched their boat go across this big sandbar towards the wood line and this big ass buck pulling it like a freight train…

They gathered theirselves and went and found their boat wedged between some trees with the bow anchor broke out and rope gone…

Never found the buck or the rope..

I hate it when that happens
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Don’t feel good for sure.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Good vid.

Grabbed one one time and their back legs can do some damage.

Had one swimming across a river and we ran up on it, not a fawn but a yearling, and I grabbed it’s ear and it’s hind leg came all way around and kicked my forearm. Almost broke it.

Had a couple guys, just for relevance, had an 8 point full grown buck swimming the river in front of them and they were gonna lasso it with the
    Bow rope..had a whole sandbar he was headed to and they’d finish his ass off on it..

Well, didn’t work out too good. They threw the bow rope around its neck and when it started getting traction, which is significant, threw them backwards out the boat and they watched their boat go across this big sandbar towards the wood line and this big ass buck pulling it like a freight train…

They gathered theirselves and went and found their boat wedged between some trees with the bow anchor broke out and rope gone…

Never found the buck or the rope..

If I had a nickel for every tim I heard this happen to someone…
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't fuck with the buck