Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mississippi State's new HC Zach Arnett knows he can't replace Mike Leach

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I posted the vid.

Fukn watch it.
    edited April 2023

SECDAWG said:

Washington helped the South be on a map.

Swimming??

The Georgia Bulldogs have never beaten Washington.

Let that sink in, pod.
    They played?

Wanna play em?

Let that sink in..(just messing with you, but damn, wanna do that?)

OU escaped that ass beating this upcoming year (in Norman) caus they joined the SEC..who fk wants GA on their schedule??? You want to play em? In Washington? Game 1? That’s an auto 0-1 for a start.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

I posted the vid.

Fukn watch it.

As I PMd you a few weeks ago with a link, I was interviewed by The New York Times about that '26 game. I'm already well acquainted with it.

Bama scored all 20 of its points while UW's George Wilson was out of the game. When Wilson returned, the Crimson Tide were shut down.
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Swimming??

Let that sink in, pod.
    They played?

Wanna play em?

OU escaped that ass beating this upcoming year (in Norman) caus they joined the SEC..who fk wants GA on their schedule??? You can may em? In Washington? Game 1? That’s an auto 0-1 for a start.
    Washington beat Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl, 28-17
    Founders Club
    UW and the Pac-12 have a track record that is second to none!

Now if you'll excuse me, @WoolleyDoog's Twitter guy is reporting that the Pac-12 has struck a multiyear deal with The Weather Channel. Developing...

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

(Don’t know how get rid of this baggage shit, I’ve deleted all I can..)

DJ, awesome, I hope Washington beats OU like a gatdammit drum every Fukn chance they get..

Cocksuckers are about to be in our league and talk about talking shit.. you all ain’t even a “blue blood” according to them fuckers.. I’m telling ya, they about to “own” the SEC….

Puh. It’s really quite funny and where I spend most of my little internet time. TX actually has a better record than both or all USC, TX, WA or OU..but them Fks think they about to own the SEC, even tho they’ve NEVER won a playoff game, haven’t played on a NCG since turn or the century in 2001, and have got the brakes beat off them more than once or three times…”we a Fukn BLUE BLOOD!” Motherfuckers!!

Uh huh. That’s gone work out Great.

I typed out a lot.

It didn’t translate. Mf

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Swimming??

Let that sink in, pod.
    They played?

Wanna play em?

OU escaped that ass beating this upcoming year (in Norman) caus they joined the SEC..who fk wants GA on their schedule??? You can may em? In Washington? Game 1? That’s an auto 0-1 for a start.
    It was related to this quote.

I’ll try again.
    edited April 2023

SECDAWG said:

I posted the vid.

Fukn watch it.

As I PMd you a few weeks ago with a link, I was interviewed by The New York Times about that '26 game. I'm already well acquainted with it.

Bama scored all 20 of its points while UW's George Wilson was out of the game. When Wilson returned, the Crimson Tide were shut down.
    Regarding this, yes you did.

My vid and if anyone watched Saturday in the south:A look at SEC football, 2nd episode. This is covered. And it’s awesome.

A lowley Fuckstick, good for nothing, can’t play football, southern redneck asshole team, traveled 2000 miles on a train, practiced in Texas fields along the way and was called Lemons, caus it’s the Rose Bowl. Lemons were coming.

WHO? Alabama? WHO?? Washington was playing…WHO? From where?? Da fuq??

GTFOH
    edited April 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Swimming??

Let that sink in, pod.
    They played?

Wanna play em?

I’ll try again. Washington is a great Program, like Oklahoma. Respected everywhere that anyone can watches any kind of college football since 1700…

OU fans are not as humble as Washington fans, however. That was what I was saying. Washington played in a playoff game and their fans make fun of that effort against Bama.. I mean, like, realize stuff. And to play a team like Georgia now,,they’d be like, Furk..

Oklahomo faggots ain’t like that. Them cocksuckers ain’t only had their chance against several teams in the CFP like Georgia(with their very best team and lost) but have had the brakes beat the fk off them. LSU beat them so bad in one playoff game it was worse than embarrassing. It was like, 50-0 in the first half.

So all that Washington beat OU whatever, don’t impress me. Matter fact, nothing about Oklahoma is impressive to me. Let’s not use them as any ruler. I can’t think of anything with the SEC, not a BCS game, not a playoff game or anything meaningful, that then bastards should impress me with: Washington on their own merit impresses me more than anything they’ve ever done with fucking Oklahomo…

Washington actually beating USM in a bowel game in New Orleans is better than anything they’ve ever done with Oklahoma.

IOW, fuck Oklahoma and Texas. Them sumbitches are about to see wtf is up. Cook that. And their fucking fans(maybe many of their fans read this)…Puh
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Swimming??

Let that sink in, pod.
    They played?

Wanna play em?

I’ll try again. Washington is a great Program, like Oklahoma. Respected everywhere that anyone can watches any kind of college football since 1700…

OU fans are not as humble as Washington fans, however. That was what I was saying. Washington played in a playoff game and their fans make fun of that effort against Bama.. I mean, like, realize stuff. And to play a team like Georgia now,,they’d be like, Furk..

Oklahomo faggots ain’t like that. Them cocksuckers ain’t only had their chance against several teams in the CFP like Georgia(with their very best team and lost) but have had the brakes beat the fk off them. LSU beat them so bad in one playoff game it was worse than embarrassing. It was like, 50-0 in the first half.

So all that Washington beat OU whatever, don’t impress me. Matter fact, nothing about Oklahoma is impressive to me. Let’s not use them as any ruler. I can’t think of anything with the SEC, not a BCS game, not a playoff game or anything meaningful, that then bastards should impress me with: Washington on their own merit impresses me more than anything they’ve ever done with fucking Oklahomo…

Washington actually beating USM in a bowel game in New Orleans is better than anything they’ve ever done with Oklahoma.

IOW, fuck Oklahoma and Texas. Them sumbitches are about to see wtf is up. Cook that. And their fucking fans(maybe many of their fans read this)…Puh
    Oh yes, the consensus around here is that Sark will get horse fucked in the SEC
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Mississippi State would be lucky to win 4 games in the Pac12!

MS ST would own the PAC. Maybe minus one team, annually. And that would be the PAC Champ. Maybe 2nd team…

The PAC 12 Champ wouldn’t even sniff the SEC Champ and would get beat in a regular season by teams out of the SEC that would y’all would think is significant, and wouldn’t be relevant by the end of it all.

It’s like this. A PAC 12 team now runs their “gauntlet” ..unlike an SEC Gauntlet…and “makes” it to the show… then gets hammered, unmerciful by the SEC Champ. Like most teams.

It’s like that and it will be. Forever.

Don’t shit on MS St.

Play em and pop off. Yalls Zona guysms last year did and gave a chance to do it…failed miserably….they and yalll have a chance this year in Starkvegas this year. See how that goes and pop off…

Play the SEC champ and pop off.

I’d bet it won’t end well…

Moral? Pop the fk off…
    I just complimented a different SEC post and then I read this bs.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

I posted the vid.

Fukn watch it.

My vid and if anyone watched Saturday in the south:A look at SEC football, 2nd episode. This is covered. And it’s awesome.

A lowley Fuckstick, good for nothing, can’t play football, southern redneck asshole team, traveled 2000 miles on a train, practiced in Texas fields along the way and was called Lemons, caus it’s the Rose Bowl. Lemons were coming.

GTFOH
    Why do fans of SEC schools get to claim the accomplishments of all other SEC schools as if they're their own?
    edited April 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

I posted the vid.

Fukn watch it.

GTFOH
    Why do fans of SEC schools get to claim the accomplishments of all other SEC schools as if they're their own?
    Shit man? IDK how I can even explain this to someone that is absolutely clueless on this kinda stuff.. like AI shit, ….

We’ve done this before. I will try again and I hope DJ May copy pasta even tho it will be foreign as shits to you guysms, …

Best Way I can say is “Conference Pride”…

that’s Fukn it… not only are you pulling for “your team”…it’s about conference here as well…

The south. I just guess we are a gang, a cult, name it..however you’re Fks wanna labeled us.. we stick together is the bottom line..actually. THE BOTTOM LINE…

No way to explain it past that. You fight us? You fought us all.
    You play our best here??? You beat them and you beat us…bottom line..

Bama..if they “emerge” out of all if us(a foreign concept) to anyone, well, guess what???
    Y
    them covksuckers beat “US”(GA, TN, FL, Au, MS ST, ect…) them bastards let WASHINGTON beat em, Washington beat us all… they let USC beat them, they let all them Cali Fks beat us all!! They let Oregon beat our Champ, then crazy Fks beats us all…

I need to go on???

Sorry, I know I’m on a forum like normal that “don’t get it”…

But if any you Fks that watches the SECCG and GA beat LSU and LSU fans “pull” a week later for tOSU team to beat GA?? There was some but most are like most southerners, “if tOSU beats GA, you know what that means?????” We, LSU suck…

Absolutely not, “GA, you beat us in the SECCG, don’t let us down…” is more the motto here….

IOW, get ya ass beat by a team in YOUR conference in the championship game, why the Fuk would you pull for the other team??? Make you look even worse???

No. GA beat your ass, “please, GA, beat everyone like a Fukn drummm!…

And they did. And finished TCU 65-7…

Now, how that make the “rest” of look they beat???

JS..

A lot of ways to look at this…

Say Oregon beats the Fk from usc in pac 12 championship. And then GA beat Oregon 65-7.

Hell, how that make you measly Fks look? Oregon who, best ya got??

Kinda works that way, in our mind. Guess you could say…

Or take a peep at espn “Saturday in the South:”..

Far as MS St or anyone else “riding coattails “…

Not a good way of looking at what I’m saying.

Bama or GA or TN wins the NCS, great.

Brings the trophy home to where?? SEC

Hell, fuckers beat us. Right? Beat them? Right?
    Why da hell would we pull or even look at a team anywhere that didn’t actually beat us but beat our champ and say good? Makes us look like even worse, right?

Yeah, GA beat the brakes off our ass with the best we have, we will absolutely pull for Ohio St or Meatballs Michigan to beat that team like a drum…and make us look worse…

Naw. We hope FL or TN or GA to beat them way worse than they did us…Go Dawgs

hard concept, we guess. Is every like this? No.

edited April 2023
    IDK how better I can answer this .

Bama has been the banner football team for the SEC..

GA has carried the banner for OUR conference.

Awesome. Then mfkers beat us. At home. Why fk I gone look or hope TCU beat em?

65-7

Kinda looks like Ms St might win the BIG 12, ehhh???

GA didn’t beat us like that. Right?

Bama beat TX at TX and the BIG 12 Champ KSU this past year in the Sugar Bowel. Bad.

LSU throttled the BIG 1O West champs horribly.

TN beat the ACC Champ Clemson without Hooker .

GA took care of BIG 10 East Champ and then the BIG 12 Runner Up that took out the BIG 10 Champ, Meatchcken…

What’s not to like? MS St did their due and win their bowel but also watched their betters beat the fk from everyone else in the nation…bigly..

Can’t see how this is a bad thing. But whatever’s
    This may be a reason why PAC and WA is struggling and we are as conference, thriving.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

This may be a reason why PAC and WA is struggling and we are as conference, thriving.

We went 11-2 last year and beat a program much wealthier and storied than Bulldog.
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

We went 11-2 last year and beat a program much wealthier and storied than Bulldog.
    Ought to bode well, fren.

Would Love to see the Washington DAWGS in another Playoff game…

Should get their chance 2024.. going to a 12 team playoff. Washington should lead what’s left of the PAC to a playoff game.

Needs to be like 12 VS 8, however.

WA or PAC 12 “Champ(Hardy Har Har) VS SEC teams will put WA or Hardy out. Immediately.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Ought to bode well, fren.

Would Love to see the Washington DAWGS in another Playoff game…

Should get their chance 2024.. going to a 12 team playoff. Washington should lead what’s left of the PAC to a playoff game.

Needs to be like 12 VS 8, however.

WA or PAC 12 “Champ(Hardy Har Har) VS SEC teams will put WA or Hardy out. Immediately.
    Yeah yeah, outside of the two machines Georgia and Bama, you guys weren't all that great.

And like I said, instead of rubbernecking maybe come out west and do some home and homes. But you guys are pussies that need to play the Citadel down the stretch.