Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

College Football Live

Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
Danny Kanell was talking about SC and how they have no identity. AKA can't sustain drives, 3 and outs, sets his D up to fail because Seven is more concerned with being seen as a genius OC. Kardashian is such a fucktard, first he was a pro style coach and then he tried to be Chip2.0 doing the hurry up when he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. He is such a fraud wannabe genius, if anything he is Charlie Weis2.0

I know abundance and rant over. @DerekJohnson‌ - Fight (text) On bored would be awesome with a cover photo of @Brentwood_Bob‌

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Way to just lurk awhile.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Way to just lurk awhile.

I posted 2 days and took 48hrs off...I didn't go full on Cockus with 40 posts.

Thanks @lurk_more_post_less Superiority Guy

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Way to just lurk awhile.

I posted 2 days and took 48hrs off...I didn't go full on Cockus with 40 posts.

Thanks @lurk_more_post_less Superiority Guy

Edgy response.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Danny Kanell was talking about SC and how they have no identity. AKA can't sustain drives, 3 and outs, sets his D up to fail because Seven is more concerned with being seen as a genius OC. Kardashian is such a fucktard, first he was a pro style coach and then he tried to be Chip2.0 doing the hurry up when he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. He is such a fraud wannabe genius, if anything he is Charlie Weis2.0

I know abundance and rant over. @DerekJohnson‌ - Fight (text) On bored would be awesome with a cover photo of @Brentwood_Bob‌

You are right about one thing...Sark's weak ass attempt at Chip 2.0 is downright comical.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

You are right about one thing...Sark's weak ass attempt at Chip 2.0 is downright comical.
    I like to setup myself up for excuses by employing a hurry up offense that requires tremendous depth on both sides of the ball, but then piss and moan about how thin I am after sanctions.

Just fucking wait until he gets his guys depth in there!!!!11!!!!!1
  • Options
    Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

Swaye said:

I like to setup myself up for excuses by employing a hurry up offense that requires tremendous depth on both sides of the ball, but then piss and moan about how thin I am after sanctions.

Floundering coaches are a lot like floundering politicians. Any port in the storm. See: Obama and ISIS. See: Sark and offensive philosophy.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Way to just lurk awhile.

I'm surprised some out here are surprised
    Hardy har har, I said poast less not never. Zero over the weekend thanks to KCJ but they did let me lurk and do a few hearts and thumbs up while doing blow off the ladyboy guard.

Now Fuck Off
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Way to just lurk awhile.

Hardy har har, I said poast less not never. Zero over the weekend thanks to KCJ but they did let me lurk and do a few hearts and thumbs up while doing blow off the ladyboy guard.

Now Fuck Off
    Getting dialed in.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2014
    brchco12 said:

Swaye said:

Anyone who has tracked Patron long enough knows that the depth argument is complete utter bullshit. Most in america would assume that i'm speaking about actual numbers, but we all know here that regardless of roster size USC will always have depth issues. He could have 53 or 83 players and he'll still have 13 deep at WR, 12 at Rb and 13 Lineman(Offense and defense) on the roster. He just doesn't recruit meat(enter your best joke here). Unless he has a massive change in philosophy, which is doubtful, USC should be well versed in the depth chart argument.

Lastly, does anyone really believe that with all the skill players available to a school like USC that patron will all of a sudden grab for the whiskey? Skeve will be like ryan leaf and a bottle of Oxy. Give me another 5* WR or a 4* OL.....Give me the oxy...err, WR. This isn't going to change regardless of how many scholy's you give him.

• Options
    Founders Club

brchco12 said:

Swaye said:

Anyone who has tracked Patron long enough knows that the depth argument is complete utter bullshit. Most in america would assume that i'm speaking about actual numbers, but we all know here that regardless of roster size USC will always have depth issues. He could have 53 or 83 players and he'll still have 13 deep at WR, 12 at Rb and 13 Lineman(Offense and defense) on the roster. He just doesn't recruit meat(enter your best joke here). Unless he has a massive change in philosophy, which is doubtful, USC should be well versed in the depth chart argument.

Lastly, does anyone really believe that with all the skill players available to a school like USC that patron will all of a sudden grab for the whiskey? Skeve will be like ryan leaf and a bottle of Oxy. Give me another 5* WR or a 4* OL.....Give me the oxy...err, WR. This isn't going to change regardless of how many scholy's you give him.
    I'm surprised some out here are surprised. What the fuck do lineman have to do with bubble screens?
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Swaye said:

brchco12 said:

Swaye said:

I'm surprised some out here are surprised. What the fuck do lineman have to do with bubble screens?
    So this stupid badge system just told me i needed to do something like @Tequilla‌ @Swaye‌ @dnc‌ @sarkinpinkstockings as a way to encourage discussion. Seems to be a problem on this board but I'll try anything once

• Options
    Founders Club
    You hit the FREE PUB trifecta. DJ ran sarkinpinkstockings yesterday.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Way to just lurk awhile.

Now Fuck Off
    Getting dialed in.
    Not really.
    But still...
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2014

Swaye said:

brchco12 said:

Swaye said:

So this stupid badge system just told me i needed to do something like @Tequilla‌ @Swaye‌ @dnc‌ @sarkinpinkstockings as a way to encourage discussion. Seems to be a problem on this board but I'll try anything once
    Try-sexual?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

Way to just lurk awhile.

Now Fuck Off
    Getting dialed in.
    This