Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kraken

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Live look at Benny's tv provider.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    I’ve streamed their local broadcasts against #myavs. A gay Brit and some guy who never watched hockey before in the studio. So Seattle it hurts. Glad to see they’ve adopted the same inferior culture as other teams in the city. Fan base is full of bandwagon lying fucks who never played sports. Scarves up bitches!

Hope they are just good enough to make the playoffs and miss out on elite draft picks for eternity.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve streamed their local broadcasts against #myavs. A gay Brit and some guy who never watched hockey before in the studio. So Seattle it hurts. Glad to see they’ve adopted the same inferior culture as other teams in the city. Fan base is full of bandwagon lying fucks who never played sports. Scarves up bitches!

Hope they are just good enough to make the playoffs and miss out on elite draft picks for eternity.

I like that I get NHL every night besides what's on NHL Network (and TNT/ESPN I guess), it's a pain in the ass not getting the sharks most of the time because they're on Comcast Bay Area and now suck so they aren't on much else.

That being said, Climate Pledge Arena, Troll Mascot, like you said they're studio people are a cringe attempt at trying to lure the Seattle transplants in...no thanks.

Only likeable thing about them is how this expansion team is all the sudden better and torturing the massive fanbases like the Canucks/Canadiens but the Golden Knights already kind of achieved that.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Forslund is a first rate play-by-play announcer.

The rest of the TV crew ... meh.

I was never really a hockey fan before last season, but I'm now a bigger Kraken fan than a Mariners fan. And it may be expensive as hell, but I'll watch a Kraken game at Climate Pledge over a Mariners game at T-Mobile any day.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bump. What a sorry fanbase! You make Arizona fans seem knowledgeable!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Enjoy the 3 game suspension thug Makar.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Glad @backthepack could witness his first playoff game 🤣🤣🤣

Avs in 6 ya fuckin pussy
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So why is Seattle in the Central division?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2023

This a whoosh?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    Hockey is as American as soccer/futbol. Other than the fights, same worthless non-scoring snoozefest.

Bring back the Sonics.

That is all.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hockey is as American as soccer/futbol. Other than the fights, same worthless non-scoring snoozefest.

Bring back the Sonics.

That is all.

Nah hockey is way more fast-paced, higher-scoring and interesting than soccer. The players are chinfinitely tougher too.

Hockey can STAY.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    edited April 2023
    dnc said:

Bring back the Sonics.

That is all.

Nah hockey is way more fast-paced, higher-scoring and interesting than soccer. The players are chinfinitely tougher too.

Hockey can STAY.
    The Throbber lives 100 miles from the Canadian border, does work for Canadians, drinks Kokanee like a motherfucker. Hell, has business up there.

Including their funny colored money, thoseguysarefags.gif

(People forget hoops was invented by a cheesehead, too).

Swaye's Wigwam

hey sweetie @coronabruin

I guess the ability to count to 4 is not a requirement to get into WSU these days. @backthepack

Anyways, I don’t think either team has what it takes to beat the Stars. Avs are lacking physicality and depth. Kraken have that, but lack top end talent. I don’t see anyone from the west winning it all tbh. The east is LOADED.
    Swaye's Wigwam

hey sweetie @coronabruin

I guess the ability to count to 4 is not a requirement to get into WSU these days. @backthepack

Anyways, I don’t think either team has what it takes to beat the Stars. Avs are lacking physicality and depth. Kraken have that, but lack top end talent. I don’t see anyone from the west winning it all tbh. The east is LOADED.
    I haven't follow NBA nor NHL first round much but that is depressing if the Stars look like the best team. I'd rather have Boston or some team win it than those homos.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023
    dnc said:

This a whoosh?
    No. I didn't even know the playoffs were going on, so I checked a bracket and saw that the Krackin are playing in the Central division.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes the commissioner is retarded. Detroit is in the eastern conference too.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes the commissioner is retarded. Detroit is in the eastern conference too.

My love for the NHL really deteriorated when they went to divisions and moved teams around.