Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

College Football Coach Wants to Fight Another Coach

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited March 2023 in College Football Forum
College Football Coach Wants to Fight Another Coach
Shane Beamer joked about taking on a rival coach in the SEC

Competition between head coaches in college football is always pretty intense and it gets even more intense when you're going head-to-head in the SEC.

And with all that intensity flying around, it's easy to think coaches may have one or two rivals who they hold a little grudge against.

That's true of South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer, who in a fun conversation with the Bussin With The Boys podcast joked that there is one coach who sticks out in his mind he wouldn't mind taking on.

“There’s a few I could say, that certainly at times, I definitely would want to fight… I’m not gonna say a name… There’s a few, in particular, that would be a priority at the top of the list," Beamer said.

“My wife and I literally just had that conversation this morning about a team in the SEC that goes back to who I’d want to fight right now, as well. There’s one, in particular, right now that I’m not really high on.”

That naturally led to SEC football fans debating over who Beamer wants to beat up.

It's impossible to really know, but a few possible candidates stick out.

Saban? Kirby? Stoops? Drink?

Coaches fighting..any old vids anyone can dig up about this matter? Some coaches are not good sports..at handshake end of game or before a game. Ol dude last year didn’t like Deion too
Much and seen a few midfield tense situations. Anyone else? Post em up..

MORE:

https://www.si.com/fannation/college/cfb-hq/ncaa-football/college-football-coach-shane-beamer-fight-comments

off season gonna offseason

Comments