Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trojan Fans, this was the Sark we warned you about

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Sarkisian's success was due to the skill and energy of his players. Lucky him.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    You went easier on him than the Trojan beat writer Dereck. The moderators on the Scout Trojan board have been banning those who have begin bringing up the points you did. This was such a classic Sark performance that it would fit in the cookie cutter form. They can't claim we didn't warn them. At the other place, the moderator has spent quite a few posts defending Sark's DB recruiting today. I'm wondering now if he will last the length of his contrac, the reason i say this is because it's not going to get any better.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I would just go ahead and stick to player interviews, which is your true talent.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    edited September 2014
    I've been telling the guys, who are now telling you so, what to expect for years, before they even knew what to expect what I was talking about, about the guys who think they are telling it to you for the first time.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    priapism said:

I've been telling the guys, who are now telling you so, what to expect for years, before they even knew what to expect what I was talking about, about the guys who think they are telling it to you for the first time.

Phil Bleenor?

• KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    Am I the only one noticing the Joey's ad on the scoreboard?
  • Am I the only one noticing the Joey's ad on the scoreboard?

I couldn't see past the 7 on the field.

@DerekJohnson‌ ts; did r
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I feel like you had a good headline, but you just didn't execute. Your topic had a great outline, but the editor just didn't execute to its full potential. I hope you get up DJ, dust yourself off, and have a good week on the message boards to get your grammar tightened up. This hackjob article is just not indicative of how good of a writer you truly are. Let's get you into Joods weeknight journalism class and you'll have it figured out by Georgia state.

Chavez is the best new poaster in this hellhole in quite some time. 5 star in state recruit.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    dnc said:

I feel like you had a good headline, but you just didn't execute. Your topic had a great outline, but the editor just didn't execute to its full potential. I hope you get up DJ, dust yourself off, and have a good week on the message boards to get your grammar tightened up. This hackjob article is just not indicative of how good of a writer you truly are. Let's get you into Joods weeknight journalism class and you'll have it figured out by Georgia state.

Chavez is the best new poaster in this hellhole in quite some time. 5 star in state recruit.

I'm surprised some out here are surprised.
    dnc said:

Thanks Vanilla Skynet.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

I plan on sarking starting at 100 posts. It's a master plan, work with me. If you don't believe me, look at the depth chart.

If you think this is bad, wait till I drag all you assholes into basketball discussion