Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Texas QB battle: Arch Manning, Quinn Ewers competing in spring as Steve Sarkisian

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Texas QB battle: Arch Manning, Quinn Ewers competing in spring as Steve Sarkisian confirms high-profile duel

Texas will have an open quarterback battle in spring camp as newcomer Arch Manning tries to unseat incumbent Quinn Ewers from the starting job. The battle of former five-star recruits makes for one of the most high-profile battles in recent years.

"I'm not worried about who's going to be on the cover of what magazine next week," Texas coach Steve Sarkisian told reporters after practice Monday. "I'm more focused on is each guy focusing on what they need to do to develop to be the best player that they can be? Quinn has an entire year of a head start, but I don't want to hold Arch back. I want to see how far he can take this thing and what it can look like."

More:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-qb-battle-arch-manning-quinn-ewers-competing-in-spring-as-steve-sarkisian-confirms-high-profile-duel/

Comments