Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe one or two nights in jail?

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
What a loveless place the libs have created for all. When does pendulum swing the other way? When Soros finally dies? What a shit hole.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/05/woman-forced-into-nyc-stairwell-raped-cops/

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds anecdotal. Have you ever personally been to that NYC building?

Dollars to donuts she voted for De Blasio and the dementia patient and was a BLM supporter. Cho Bai Den ostensibly pulled 76% (male and female and mello like people) of the 2020 vote out of NYC and the chicks really dig dementia patients.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,094
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2023
    Gee, is there anything more specific about the suspect that could narrow down the search a bit?
    There is clear video of his face,
    Are his eyes, blue?
    Hair?
    Anything????

BOLO...
    "The suspect is described as a male, 5’8” in height, approximately 150 lbs., and believed to be in his 30’s. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, a gray sweatshirt, and black pants."

• Options
    IslandDawgIslandDawg Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    If it was a "liberal thing", shouldn't the liberal states have the highest percentage of rapes statistically? Seems like your logic may be flawed. https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/rape-statistics-by-state.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2023

If it was a "liberal thing", shouldn't the liberal states have the highest percentage of rapes statistically? Seems like your logic may be flawed. https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/rape-statistics-by-state.

From your link, “It is important to note that rape is widely unreported, and therefore statistics on rape are not always accurate depictions of the actual number of incidents”

Seems like these statistics should be taken with a grain of salt based upon the above caveat.

GIGO
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Can't tell for sure, but this looks like "reported rape" versus convictions for rape. Especially on college campuses "reported rapes" are often self-exculpatory. When 20% of college women allegedly claim to have been "sexually assaulted", the definition of sexual assault seems to be that I was on a date and he tried to kiss me and I told him to stop and he stopped. Given that definition, any functioning American male would have several charges of sexual assault.

Girl: "I was talking to my new friend about a hot guy I had sex with at a rad party. We went back to his room and he had me twice. I woke him up with a BJ in the morning and then texted him for a week seeing if we could get together, but he ghosted me."

New SJW Friend: "Girl, you have been raped and need to go report this to campus police".
    trublue said:

From your link, “It is important to note that rape is widely unreported, and therefore statistics on rape are not always accurate depictions of the actual number of incidents”

Seems like these statistics should be taken with a grain of salt based upon the above caveat.

GIGO