Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon Ducks' 2023 schedule with game-by-game score predictions

2»

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2023
    haie said:

thechatch said:

“I said it on the podcast…”

😂

Did I say it somewhere else?

Go plug your fat wife. Two massive cheeks where you play Carmen San Diego with her hole because you happened to hit your numbers this month.
    Nice to see “lady fingers” is back. Got any more pics of you and your “mancave”? I see your sidekick, “Fire the Janitor” has taken a Leave of Absence, too.

Not to worry, Bill’s got yer back. He’s not very original or spontaneous, but he chin anything you post.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Go plug your fat wife. Two massive cheeks where you play Carmen San Diego with her hole because you happened to hit your numbers this month.
    Lol amazing.

You still don’t like being called a fucking nerd, do you? Brings back all those painful memories…..
    As soon as I find out what a "nerd" is then maybe I can start being offended by it.

Handsome guys that are fit and play sports and retire off of tech companies is a "nerd" to some here. I'm just too confused by the whole situation to really give much a response. It's 2023. Not 1983.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Lol amazing.

You still don’t like being called a fucking nerd, do you? Brings back all those painful memories…..
    As soon as I find out what a "nerd" is then maybe I can start being offended by it.

Handsome guys that are fit and play sports and retire off of tech companies is a "nerd" to some here. I'm just too confused by the whole situation to really give much a response. It's 2023. Not 1983.
    This is one of the most depressing things I’ve ever read.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,452
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Lol amazing.

Jesus fucking Christ, man😂
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Lol amazing.

If your head got any larger, it would explode.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,684
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    trublue said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Nice to see “lady fingers” is back. Got any more pics of you and your “mancave”? I see your sidekick, “Fire the Janitor” has taken a Leave of Absence, too.

Not to worry, Bill’s got yer back. He’s not very original or spontaneous, but he chin anything you post.

Mad that the cemetery security guard chased you off again?
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,044
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2023
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Lol amazing.

My mom (rest her soul) said "Nerds" were creepy teenage school boys that went around sniffing girls bicycle seats.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Lol amazing.

This is one of the most depressing things I’ve ever read.
    Yeah. I'm sure.

I thought you were smarter than this.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

😂

Lol amazing.

My mom (rest her soul) said "Nerds" were creepy teenage school boys that went around sniffing girls bicycle seats.
    Oh, there are "nerds" at my company.

But the engine doesn't run on them. It runs on people that are holistic.