Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My god I love Will Harris

124»

Comments

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I’m going to cry.

Middle aged white guys love it
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This didn’t age well
    He ended up being one of the worst recruiters I’ve ever seen. Now Coaching at Georgia Southern where he can play video games with Helton as he snags the lowest hanging fruit he can back his way into.
    Georgia Southern is about an hour from Fort Stewart. There was a bar out there in the 90s that did penny pitchers of beer and I blacked from drinking there on at least 2 occasions.

CSB
    8 double vodka redbulls in 2 hours will fuck anyone up
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This didn’t age well
    He ended up being one of the worst recruiters I’ve ever seen. Now Coaching at Georgia Southern where he can play video games with Helton as he snags the lowest hanging fruit he can back his way into.
    Georgia Southern is about an hour from Fort Stewart. There was a bar out there in the 90s that did penny pitchers of beer and I blacked from drinking there on at least 2 occasions.

CSB
    Don't believe anything. You've learned nothing after 6 years. You couldn't be more uninformed if you tried. It's embarrassing to hear the discourse from shitheads like you. You are epically wrong. The propagandists took the opportunity to give you another dong to swallow. They succeeded.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This didn’t age well

CSB
    Don't believe anything. You've learned nothing after 6 years. You couldn't be more uninformed if you tried. It's embarrassing to hear the discourse from shitheads like you. You are epically wrong. The propagandists took the opportunity to give you another dong to swallow. They succeeded.
    Unfortunately after working 25+ years in law enforcement some shit is creepy and not funny in any context