Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GPTwo "Controversy"

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
So The Athletic (massive fags) put out that Blazers rushed GP and shot him up with torodol, seemingly to support some Golden State agenda to...what exactly?

The whole thing is bizarre. Everything apparently has been a lie.

Why would the blazers, who are the most desperate team in the NBA to attract free agents (apparently Jodie Allen is carrying on Paul's legacy to throw as much money as possible) just dick an Oregon State legacy player like that?

I doubt Portland and GS will ever deal again.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Golden state would have known of the health issue already from last year. They wouldn’t have known how he recovered I guess. Like they wouldn’t have done the deal anyways. They were desperate to get rid of wiseman.

They also asked them to look into pdx trading Larry nance last year because it was sketchy for some reason. While possible, nance was sidelined for weeks going into the pelicans trade. Pels have their own physicals and didn’t care.

All this leads to, who fucked somebody husband/wife two dads?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So is GP2 with the Warriors or what?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So is GP2 with the Warriors or what?

I guess now he's saying he shot himself up with it to get back on the court.

Whole situation is fucking weird. I have no issue with him, he wanted his money not to be long term part of the Jody Allen shit show.