Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jerry Brewer on Sark and ASJ

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Make a decision and move on.

Sark's cuntwaffling on this issue sucks.

Maybe he has made a decision. Ever think of that?
    Have the balls to announce it then, so your players aren't stuck answering questions about it.
    Why let The Donkeys (LOL) know? Ever think of that?

If you are worried about what the Donkeys (LOL) are thinking about, you're the wrong guy to be the head coach at UW.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Maybe he wants to keep the donkeys (Lol) guessing. Ever think of that?

Or may e what we know is all we will ever know. It was handled internally. Ever think of that?
    If it was handled internally, say it was handled internally and it's over.

This is fun.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Asj and KW should both miss the opener.

Any coach with REAL discipline would do this.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club

Brewer is a second-ratejournalist looking for controversy and reaction. Ignore tha butthole sniffer

What is a butthole sniffer?
    Damone, when 2 men lie together (or two women, or a man and a woman) in this case two men, when in the 69 posistion, while gargling balls, the anus, er butthole, is stuffed up your nose. I've sniffed a lot of female copper pennies, but this is different.

Generally, when lesbians are getting busy, because they don't have a lot of options, the 69 is common. that's where I was going with Brewer.

Gonna need a ruling on the number of fines here. Race?

One million dollars
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013

Make a decision and move on.

Sark's cuntwaffling on this issue sucks.

Maybe he has made a decision. Ever think of that?
    Have the balls to announce it then, so your players aren't stuck answering questions about it.
    Why let The Donkeys (LOL) know? Ever think of that?

If you are worried about what the Donkeys (LOL) are thinking about, you're the wrong guy to be the head coach at UW.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    Maybe he wants to keep the donkeys (Lol) guessing. Ever think of that?

Or may e what we know is all we will ever know. It was handled internally. Ever think of that?
    If it was handled internally, say it was handled internally and it's over.

This is fun.
    Maybe he just wants to keep it internal. Ever think of that?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club

Brewer is a second-ratejournalist looking for controversy and reaction. Ignore tha butthole sniffer

What is a butthole sniffer?
    Damone, when 2 men lie together (or two women, or a man and a woman) in this case two men, when in the 69 posistion, while gargling balls, the anus, er butthole, is stuffed up your nose. I've sniffed a lot of female copper pennies, but this is different.

Generally, when lesbians are getting busy, because they don't have a lot of options, the 69 is common. that's where I was going with Brewer.

Gonna need a ruling on the number of fines here. Race?

One million dollars It was handled internally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Not announcing the punishment is a mistake. Sark is trying to be too cute once again by keeping Boise State guessing but it's doing more damage than good. This issue should have been behind the team by now but it isn't.

Sure some coaches/programs can handle distractions just fine. Sark isn't one of those coaches though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    You know who else likes to handle things internally?

Kim fucking Grinolds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Kim fucking Grinolds.

You might want to take a step back from the key board for a while or you'll be given a timeout.

Kim fucking Grinolds.

There are things Sark will deal with publicly and things he won't. Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Didn't Pio Vautuvei (sp?) just get booted off the team? I wonder if his offense was as serious as a DUI?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club
    Passion said:

Didn't Pio Vautuvei (sp?) just get booted off the team? I wonder if his offense was as serious as a DUI?

We'll never know, it was handled internally.

• Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Passion said:

I'll just roll my eyes here

Dick_B said:

Passion said:

I'll just roll my eyes here

Agree. DUI? Passion needs some Vagisil.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    This is so easy it's stupid.

Tell the media that ASJ and KW have been punished by the criminal justice system and have been punished by the athletic dept/football team and that will be kept private. Then say both have handled their punishments exceptionally well and have gained back the trust of the athletic dept/football team, therefore they will both play vs Boise St and anyone who disagrees can pound sand.

Then the facts have been checked, the case has been closed, and the discussion can be ended.

Tell the media that ASJ and KW have been punished by the criminal justice system and have been punished by the athletic dept/football team and that will be kept private. Then say both have handled their punishments exceptionally well and have gained back the trust of the athletic dept/football team, therefore they will both play vs Boise St and anyone who disagrees can pound sand.

Then the facts have been checked, the case has been closed, and the discussion can be ended.

Simple fact.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

He has done everything minus the Boise St announcement. I actually enjoy a coach giving the middle finger to the media.

After listening to both Kasen and ASJ, it is clear there is current punishment in place and they are trying to earn back the trust of their teammates and coaches.

If you want to know if they are playing against Boise St. buy a fucking ticket. Or you can watch on FoxSports 1, if they improve their coverage area. Pac 12 network version 2.01.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club

He has done everything minus the Boise St announcement. I actually enjoy a coach giving the middle finger to the media.

After listening to both Kasen and ASJ, it is clear there is current punishment in place and they are trying to earn back the trust of their teammates and coaches.

If you want to know if they are playing against Boise St. buy a fucking ticket. Or you can watch on FoxSports 1, if they improve their coverage area. Pac 12 network version 2.01.
    The only problem with your statement is the assumption that Sark is the type of guy and coach to give the middle finger to anyone other than a Joeys waitress.

Allegedly.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Hey southerndawg. Glad you made it over here. How are things in dixie?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club
    Passion said:

White and black proms
    edited August 2013
    Passion said:

It's awfully warm for August, though for us "native" Pacific North Westerners the same could be said petty much year round.