Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alabama Football: Assessing four SEC challengers on 2023 schedule

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    a fuckin slideshow? fuck off, i aint clickin through all that fuckin shit.

fuck.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2023
    Bama just had maybe their best recruiting class. Astonishing.

Will be interesting to see if Saban can keep that train going. Many good teams in the west division, which Saban has dominated. Jumbo had great recruiting and couldn’t do anything with it in the SEC. Saban is a diff monster…but has he slipped? He has the horses coming in. This will kinda tell a tale if he has like some has eluded to.

It’s a very hard job no matter the players to stay on top of SECW like he has because there is many good teams with many good players. We will see. Tween Kiffin, Jumbo, Kelly and Kelly, Auby, MS St, Pittman…
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Will be interesting to see if Saban can keep that train going. Many good teams in the west division, which Saban has dominated. Jumbo had great recruiting and couldn’t do anything with it in the SEC. Saban is a diff monster…but has he slipped? He has the horses coming in. This will kinda tell a tale if he has like some has eluded to.

It’s a very hard job no matter the players to stay on top of SECW like he has because there is many good teams with many good players. We will see. Tween Kiffin, Jumbo, Kelly and Kelly, Auby, MS St, Pittman…

Saban slipping? They lost 2 games by a total of 4 points and both games were on the road.

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2023

SECDAWG said:

Saban slipping? They lost 2 games by a total of 4 points and both games were on the road.

No shit?? I didn’t realize that,Pod. I’m in Iceland…

No, I was saying folks across cyberland are counting Saban as slipping.. not falling…slipping.. I see it all over, not just from SEC land(which I know probably ten fold more than you) but from every conference…”Saban is slipping”…

no, no he ain’t. IOW, it was sarcasm. He’s only miles from me. The fans are only surrounding me. I’m in it. To the hilt. I know this stuff Ad nauseam. That’s why GA and MS ST Dawgs will right this ship…

I know, I know, I’m causing another conversation
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

No shit?? I didn’t realize that,Pod. I’m in Iceland…

No, I was saying folks across cyberland are counting Saban as slipping.. not falling…slipping.. I see it all over, not just from SEC land(which I know probably ten fold more than you) but from every conference…”Saban is slipping”…

no, no he ain’t. IOW, it was sarcasm. He’s only miles from me. The fans are only surrounding me. I’m in it. To the hilt. I know this stuff Ad nauseam. That’s why GA and MS ST Dawgs will right this ship…

I know, I know, I’m causing another conversation
    I stand corrected pod.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

a fuckin slideshow? fuck off, i aint clickin through all that fuckin shit.

fuck.

Bama's internet is stuck in the early 2010s